Chapter 1~Race to the ice cream shop

~HARRYS POINT OF VIEW~

Well, me and the boys were just playing outside on a sunny day with are bikes, all we could see was a street full of houses

Some were pink, some were blue, some were orange, some were black. It is a very crazy, colourful street.

I came up to louis and hugged him saying "You are my bestfriend, I'm so happy to have you in my life." Louis said sweetly "Awh you are just too cute Harry" he blushed, all of louis' cheeks were red. Liam laughed so hard at louis pointing out his red cheeks. "Awh louis, its not imbarrasing to hug your best friend" I said patting his back.

Niall pointed out saying "look, there is a ice cream place. Can we go? You know I love food. He smiled in his little kid voice.

Liam crossed his arms and looked at his watch and nodded his head "yes niall, we will race you who will get there first. The person who gets there last has to twerk in the middle of the streets." Liam said in a straight face.

As we started the race to the ice cream shop I thought that I was gonna win. But guess what? I came last and that means that I was the one who had to twerk in the streets. Guess who won? Liam Payne! He's so fast I was in frount of him when we started off because I set of fast and began to get tired. I felt like crying. All the others were laughing at me "Hahahaha Harry, you lost! Guess whos twerking?" Niall shouted and laughed at me. It was only louis who came and supported me "Awh Harry, it's ok in the meantime, just ignore them they don't understand that you feel upset." "Awh louis, you'll always be my best friend in the whole entire planet but why were you just talking to me like you was my mum?" I asked "Oh I, I, I have been hanging out your grandma Harry that's why." "YOU WHAT!" I shouted so loud and almost everyone could hear. "Oh uhm Harry, she's actually learns you a lesson, she is smarter than an English teacher! You should listen to her more." "I guess" I said quietly.

~LIAMS POINT OF VIEW~

Well hahahaha! I won look at Harry crying to louis awh how sweet. I licked my lips as fiesty as I could be. I gave Harry a false smile and laughed to myself. "Who are you laughing at?" Niall asked me with a confused face "Oh it's just Harry, when he started crying because he lost the race." I said in my evil voice. Niall just looked confused and didn't know what to do. I heard Zayn shout "Come on everyone! Let's get ice cream!" In that sexy look what people think he's a model. Yes, I do love it when zayn does that sexy look all the time because it seems like he's looking at me so I do imagine. So we all just ran inside the ice cream shop.

Thank you for reading my first part of the story yes it will get better in the next part. Bye