Chapter 5

~LOUIS' POINT OF VIEW~

Finally, we ran out of that bloody, white, scary room the scary man lost us. I was taking heavy breaths Niall just looked at me with a sarcastic face. I was scared but I was too hard to tell people especially Niall James Horan! "I'm gonna call Harry to see what there doing" I said wondering. "Go on kid!" Niall shouted I began to call Harry, "it's phoning!" I whispered in excitement just then there was no answer... But suddenly, something popped on my phone screen it said "you have no service, you can't call Harry right now." I began to cry and scream at the ceiling "what's up Louis?" Zayn asked "I HAVE NO SERVICE!!!! NOOOO!!!!" I shouted I got so emotional it began quite inbarresing because Niall was just laughing at me (Niall always makes fun of me when I'm emotional)

"Louis, it's just a phone!" Niall said seriously pointing at my phone "it's more than just a phone Niall, it's my best friend. Well, you can't say anything because your always on your phone, on twitter I must say?" I said in my 'sassy' voice. Niall went bright red like a tomato. "Woo! Sassy Louis!" Zayn said to me "Oh shut up Zayn don't get me started on you" I shouted. I didn't mean to say all these stuff to the boys, I just got stressed out because I was in this stupid haunted mansion. We carried on walking past the creepiest looking posters I've ever seen. "Look that's you Niall!" Zayn shouted in surprised "haha very funny Zayn, I do look like that scary blonde women don't I?" Niall said sarcastically. "Oh look! Them bald lads are you too Zayn and Niall!" I cried with laughter "ok Louis, we're not bald but great look alike thing though!" Zayn said impressed. I smiled for no reason because I'm the most 'random' person ever! As we were mocking each other by the scary, creepy pictures Niall noticed something "uhm guys? Someone tapped me on the shoulder" Niall cried. "Don't be silly Niall..." I turned around I couldn't speak it looked like Grim Reeper behind Niall with a fork, a spoon and a knife in one hand. We began to run but the door was locked! We began to run to the door we came in the first hall way but guess what? It was locked! "Oh Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn!" I shouted. "I'm gonna get you!" The grim reeper said. "Oh no!" Niall said shocked "what!" I shouted. "Where's Zayn?" Niall cried I began to shout "Oh Poo, wee, cookies, milk, ice cream!" Niall just looked at me like what the heck are you saying. Just then, a surprised voice came out of no where... "I'm here!" Zayn shouted me and Niall began to scream "AHHHHHH" "It's me Zayn, I was dressed up as the Grim Reaper!" Zayn said proudly. "What the fudge cake you did that for?" I shouted "Zayn you scared me and louis!" Niall cried with tears coming from his eyes. "Yeah you did...wait what?" I shouted cheerfully with my arm in the air. "You was scared Louis! You was scared!" Niall whispered to me and patted me on the back. "No I wasn't!" I told Niall, Niall just rolled his eyes at me and Zayn smiled with his cute little face. Suddenly, the ceiling started cracking it was full of dust the room was breaking, the door was falling apart we kept walking and walked across the falling door. The hall way was still dusty, and you couldn't hardly see anything at all. I began to see something strange and yes I've seen it before. "Zayn, Niall (takes deep breaths) I think I saw Harry and Liam walking infront." I whispered to them "how did you know?" Niall questioned "Don't be silly Louis! Your seeing stuff again!" Zayn said with his arms crossed rolling his eyes. "Well I saw a brown curly thing with a red snapback next to it so it must be them let's follow!" I said surprised "it could be anything Louis" Zayn said. "No just follow it ok?" I said "fine!" Zayn sighed. We all linked arms with each other walking down the spooky, dusty, creepy hall way following them. Just then, I heard footsteps it began to touch me on my head "zayn is that you touching me?" I cried "Uhm No Louis not this time!" Zayn said sounding scared "well it's not me because I'm in the middle of you guys and your linking arms with me soo..." Niall said. "Well, if it's not Zayn or Niall than it could be a (scary music) A GHOST!" I screamed. A hand began to drag us somewhere, somewhere we have never been...

To be continued...

Thanks for reading this part! I hoped you enjoyed it so much drama in this. Bye!!