Chapter 10

~LOUIS' POINT OF VIEW~

Early in the morning, I woke up looking at Zayn. Zayn was still sleeping so I had to grab his arms and wave them about "Zayn wake up, remember the Harry thing?" I whispered "shut up Louis, it's the middle of the night go back to sleep please." Zayn moaned I tip toed outside of my bedroom going into the bathroom I found a little bucket so I filled it up full of water from the sink. I gently carried the bucket of water not managing to spill it towards my bedroom. I went towards Zayn and poured the bucket of water all over him "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" Zayn shouted "well atleast you've done the ice bucket challenge right?" I laughed "yeah, thanks for you I'm not even tired no more" Zayn laughed "well we need to wake up early for the Harry thing remember?" I whispered "oh yeah I forgot...well" Zayn paursed I looked around like if no one was around "we will have to act like that we don't know anything about it ok?" I whispered to Zayn "but I'm rubbish at acting lou" Zayn whispered in a confused voice "I doesn't matter, just stay quiet zayn mate" I smiled with a carm voice. I turned the tv on trying to watch something on netflix "what shall we watch Zayn?" I asked "well not a scary film because I'm not in the mood" Zayn replied I had a serious face while trying to pick what to watch on netflix. "Shall we watch Dora the Explorer?" I asked with a smile "uhm Louis, is there anything besides dora?" Zayn asked me with a straight face "no nothing, we'll just have to watch dora then, besides it teaches you Spanish" I smiled with my thumbs up.

~LOUIS' MUMS POINT OF VIEW~

It's 3:00am in the morning and I could hear the tv on. I quietly got out of my bed trying not to wake everyone up, putting my white bunny slippers on while walking quietly outside my room. It was coming from Louis' bedroom so I walked over to his door having a little hear what they were saying "swiper no swiping, swiper no swiping!" I heard Louis and Zayn shouting I'm guessing they were watching Dora the Explorer, like isn't it weird seeing and hearing 21 and 22 year olds watching and singing to dora? "Awh!" I said with tears coming from my eyes just then I heard one of them say who's that? So I rushed over to my bed and went to sleep.

~LOUIS' POINT OF VIEW~

What? I think I heard my mum say awh when when me and Zayn were saying "swiper no swiping" while watching dora my face went bright red like a red hot chilly. "Who was that?" Zayn asked me "oh that was my mum." I said quietly "oh I knew it was a women's voice" Zayn whispered I just looked at Zayn with a straight face "no just no" I whispered to him Zayn smiled at me with that cute smile he does, he doesn't normally smile that much but when he does, it's the cutest thing in the world.

A few hours later Harry woke up, he rolled to his right and he notices the doll "AHHH!" Harry screamed "what's up?" Niall questioned "who the fudge cake is screaming?" Liam shouted putting his palm on his forehead. Harry took the note and silently read it "what does it say harry?" Niall asked Harry was crying at the note, I looked at Zayn with my big blue eyes and Zayn smiled at me. "It says dear Harry, come to my house now or you will die lots of love with a scribble" Harry cried while reading this "Awh Harry it will be ok" I said in a sarcastic voice trying to act normally while Zayn just looked at his phone not paying attention "it's not ok Louis, someone's out to get me and besides I don't even know which house it is?" Harry said worriedly with tears coming from his eyes "it might be that haunted house we went in yesterday Harold?" Zayn smiled sarcastically picking his eyes with his finger. *cough* "Zayn" *cough* I whispered while fake coughing "I didn't know?" Zayn whispered I just put my hand on my faces, shaking my head. "What are we gonna do?" Liam asked "I think I need to go in the haunted house again..." Harry said seriously trying not to cry. I grinned at Zayn while Zayn snorted quietly, I was trying not to laugh but it still came out. Everyone just stared at me with there mouths wide open I didn't even say anything I just sat there quietly.

To be continued...