Chapter 6~secrets, thoughts, drama and pranks

~LIAMS POINT OF VIEW~

When me and Harry were walking down this light, yellow, dusty hall way we began to hear screams. We almost pooped are self though, it felt like people were following us and whispering are names. "Liam! Would that be the others screaming and whispering?" Harry said frightened "don't be silly Harold, you know that it could be...never mind." I said quickly because I didn't want to scare Harry and I know he gets scared of stuff like that. "What?!" Harry questioned and looked confused "never mind" I said trying to comfort him. Suddenly, I heard a high pitch scream! "What the fudge cake was that!" I shouted "it sounded like Louis, Liam" Harry said softly feeling worried. I turned around sniffing my nose from left to right trying to find which direction they were going. "Come on Harry, this way follow me!" I said pulling Harry along. All I could feel was Harry grabbing hold of my arm crying with tears coming out of his eyes on my stripy shirt even he was wiping his green monsters coming from his nose (yes I said 'green monsters') "I'm sorry Liam" Harry apologised "for what?" I said in a confused face "oh um for ruining your stripy shirt Liam." Harry said sounding worried and looked like he was about to cry. "Oh it's ok Harry, I was gonna wash it when I get home or if we get home?" I said smiling Harry just had tears in his eyes trying not to cry, I just wanted to hug him but he wouldn't let me. We kept following these strange things going past all the dead bodies in giant bags with blood dripping down onto the floor, the lights kept flashing on and off all the time but we just kept following. Lastly, we saw a room. A giant man wearing a black suit and a black mask taking these 3 boys inside the room. Me and Harry kept peeping through the door to see what was going on "hey look its Louis, Niall and Zayn!" Harry shouted happily "shhh Harry, we just need to whisper..." I whispered but the bad news that the scary man heard us, he began to storm through his room to the door, opened the door saying "mmm, fresh meat." He said licking his lips looking everywhere to find us but anyways he caught us. "Please don't eat us!" I panicked while my eyes went giant and round. He just dragged us in his room slowly, carmly and gently weird I know. As we sat down on the seats Louis just glared at me giving dirty looks thinking what we were doing here. "So what you guys doing here?" Niall shouted in surprised his eyebrows went so high up "uhm we were following you uhm yeah" Harry said slowly trying to think what to say "aw sick!!" Niall said inpressed.

~LOUIS' POINT OF VIEW~

I can't believe they followed us. I thought I told them to go the other way not the same way I bet it was Liam who wanted to follow us. Yes boys you are gonna have a tasted of my evil tricks in a minute I thought licking my lips smirking at Liam. Yes me and Liam had a little argue as we first walked in this house and all my mind was making are argument even worse like putting my evil pranks to be involved. My hands are so warmed up and ready for this.

Yes I'm ending this chapter here thanks for reading:) What will Louis' evil pranks will be?! How much will it affect Louis' and Liam's friendship? Will they be friends again?!?! This story has so much drama in I just had to make it more juicy:)