◎스물셋

horse breaths against necks and faces..

bodies pressed against each other..

canned sardines..

that's what can perfectly describe jimin and yoongi's situation right now. everyone sleeping in their own cramped up position in one bed. yoongi's bed.

after that little scare last night, they all huddled up in one bed. but the actual first two that jumped into yoongi's bed were jimin and grumpy.

then followed by hoseok, who clung around yoongi's back in fright, yoongi tried elbowing his friend away but jimin stopped him from doing so, since the sunny barista looked really scared shitless.

then after a few minutes taehyung and jungkook ran into yoongi's room, crawling on the bed squishing jimin from behind as the two fought who gets to lie on the edge of the bed.

jungkook at some point lands on the floor due to their unending pushing, the next minute, jungkook leaped up once again crushing taehyung and jimin.

now that leaves jin and namjoon in jimin's room.

you would think that they're fine sleeping on their own, hell no!

seokjin and namjoon were shaking almost peeing their jammies, as they tip-toed quickly into the crowded room of grumpy.

squeezing themselves against hoseok's side of bed.

they were all lying on their sides unmoving and really breathing against each others faces and necks.

"jungkook, i swear to god i will fucking chop your penis off —get it off my ass!"

taehyung wiggles causing for groans of sleepiness and annoyance to resonate from the other sardines on the bed.

"i can't help it! regardless of your sexuality, when an ass is pressed up against your dick, it hardens okay?!"

**

"oh, joonie! mmm... higher, harder"

"y-yeah, right there —fuck yes, hoseok!"

"ahh! it h-hurts, yoongi!"

"taehyung— n-not too hard, hyung!"

"please, someone take me from behind.."

seokjin moans as namjoon massaged his back with his boyfriend sitting between his legs, then namjoon groans as well as hoseok massaged his shoulders with him sitting between hoseok's legs.

jimin mewls and almost stops rubbing hoseok's spine as yoongi pushed against his triceps' tensed tissues, it hurts but he needs the massage, just then jungkook whines as taehyung massages the back of his sore neck a little too hard with his fingers.

and then finally the person at the very end of the "massage train", taehyung, complains that no one was massaging his sore back for him, no one was taking him from behind.

if someone were to pass by yoongi and jimin's apartment they'd think that there's a crazy orgy going on inside due to their loud moans and inappropriate language.

the massage train was the outcome of their stupid decision to sleep in one bed as pussies, all cramped up in an uncomfortable position for hours. this was the consequence.

**

"bye namjoon, seokjin and hoseok-hyung, thank you for coming!!"

jimin waved at their friends who carried their belongings as some limped and some walked whilst rubbing their shoulders.

"byeee, kookie, taehyung! see you on friday!"

this makes yoongi turns towards jimin tilting his head.

"what's going on, on friday?"

"oh, its our friend's wedding party, he's gonna have a bachelor's party!!"

yoongi kept his arm around jimin as they both walked back inside their apartment crashing on the couch.

"which friend?"

"the one who married an american dude"

jimin nonchalantly flips through the channels not knowing that his boyfriend has just started internally freaking out about the possible scenarios in the friday bachelor's party.

gay party..

male strippers..

naked hot men...

lap dances for guests..

yoongi saw a vision of jimin getting a lap dance from one of the strippers —or worse! jimin could be the one  giving a lapdance to someone else.

"you mean there's gonna be male strippers?"

"well, yeah my friend's gay.. so.."

jimin trails off, not knowing where this conversation is gonna go.

"no"

"what do you mean no?"

jimin crosses his arms against his chest looking at grumpy who was frowning as always.

"no, i disapprove, you can't go to that stripper night"

"excuse me, dad! it's my friend's party so i'm going whether you like it or not"

jimin was about to stomp off but a mischievous idea suddenly popped into his mind.

he secretly bites his bottom lip as he devilishly grinned, letting his fingers run against the side of yoongi's face.

his breath fanned the side of yoongi's neck as his boyfriend fell into a daze, following his every movement.

"w-what are you doing.."

"the strippers will probably give us a nice lap dance.. i bet its going to be hot"

"don't talk about men like that in front of me, i'm your boyfriend"

yoongi momentarily finds the strength to snap out of his trance on his boyfriend's inviting lips, but then he was pulled back into a deep spell once again as jimin swings his leg across yoongi's lap and sat on his slowly hardening boxers.

yoongi sighs as jimin sat on his tent, sensually rolling his ass against his clothed cock.

"how about i give you a lap dance, daddy.. would you like that?"

jimin cooes tilting yoongi's chin to look at his sultry gaze.

"s-stop.."

**

to be continued... my loves hahah

 my loves hahah