◎스물다섯

yoongi's grocery bag almost dropped to his feet when he came home to a bent over park jimin in his pink see-through, flimsy skirt.

what the actual fuck

"oh, yoongi. what'd you buy?"

jimin grins walking over to his frozen boyfriend at their doorstep, but as the ass-exposed boy approached him, yoongi's body suddenly re-animates itself and shuts their door before any of their neighbours could see this pornographic sight of this twink in a pink skirt.

"j-just some food"

min yoongi stutters for the nth time in this relationship, as he tried his best to keep his eyes on jimin's face instead of wandering down to his pale legs.

the pretty twink smirks knowing all too well that yoongi likes this skirt on him.

he's caught yoongi several times trying to peek under his skirt when he wore them in their apartment.

and jimin also stumbled upon min yoongi's search history in his laptop.

handcuffs, cock ring, skirts, twinks

giving park jimin the evil idea to execute what he is trying to right now, to convince his boyfriend to allow him in attending his friend's bachelor's party.

yoongi carries in his grocery bags onto the counter top about to make some snacks to distract himself from the twink in a pink skirt.

as his grumpy boyfriend turns towards the stove jimin hopped onto the counter.

"what're you gonna make?"

"some french toast soaked in extra eggs and butter"

when yoongi turned towards the counter to get some eggs, he was suddenly trapped in between some pale thighs adorned with the flimsy material of the pink skirt.

fuck.. that's cute but its fucking sexy

yoongi looks down and sees jimin's cock through the thin material, hard and has a wet spot at the tip. biting his lip as he envisioned himself pumping that pretty cock while he fucked jimin in that pink skirt.

"do i look pretty, daddy?"

"yes, you do"

yoongi pulls himself closer letting his taut stomach press against the outline of jimin's cock.

but yoongi suddenly snaps out of his trance.

"you know what? maybe i'll just make some toasts later. i still need to finalize some things"

yoongi tightly smiles and slips away from between jimin's legs. as he got inside his bedroom, he slid his back against the wall trying to regulate his eratic breathing.

"no, min yoongi. do not give into temptations"

he pep-talked himself, puffing out his chest beating it.

he was not going to be manipulated,
not today.

**

yoongi was diligently working on his laptop but then his twink boyfriend decided to follow him into his room as well.

jimin was rubbing yoongi's shoulders gently whilst planting pecks on every exposed skin that he could see. and was yoongi loving it! his swivek chsir was now turned towards jimin as the younger was now standing between yoongi's legs.

jimin's lips lifted in a smirk as he watched his boyfriend examine his thighs and cock through his pink skirt, his fingertips running along yoongi's jaw and arms in the most inviting way

"do you like my cute skirt, daddy?"

yoongi nods.

"can we play?"

jimin asks in a cute voice that shoots blood straight into yoongi's dick. and min yoongi likes the idea of playing with jimin too.

"what do you want to play with, baby?"

"these. i want to use these on you, daddy"

jimin shows some handcuffs from behind him, and yoongi's eyes widened in surprise.

he knew that he was gonna get min yoongi to agree—

"no, jimin! let go!"

yoongi seethes under his breath as he tries to pry the pretty boy away from his arm.

but the younger just whined and kept his arms wrapped around grumpy's arm, preventing him from typing on his laptop.

although, yoongi was complaining about how jimin bothers and annoys him, he can't deny the fact that he fucking loves it.

he loves how jimin is acting so fucking cute without even meaning to do it. it just naturally comes out.

"but you said you'd try your best for me"

jimin pouts his grip loosening on yoongi's arm.

thank god, min yoongi snapped back to his consciousness and prevented himself from being bewitched by park jimin once again.

he was mad.

its already been a week in their relationship. a week of being manipulated into doing things that he doesn't usually do or won't do.

a week of being smitten, too smitten to scold jimin for being stubborn and hard-headed.

and min yoongi thinks that his promise to try his best in the relationship has just expired.

"yeah, well.. it expired about a week ago"

**

"abata weeka gohhh, fuck what i said we gon'be tweekin hoES"

hahaha sooo, the chapter that i planned for this one didnt actually fit in this haha bc i have a word limit per chap sooo YEAH

SURPRISE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, GET READY ;)