chapter 4- things keep getting better

Sunday was one dull day I never want to go through again and thankfully it went by in a blur. On Monday I woke up with a huge grin for a reason I'm still unsure about and took a shower did my hair into a bun, and after ages and ages of thinking I put on a black over sized t-shirt blue ripped jeans and black sandals. I hurried down stairs had a quick breakfast and ran out to catch the bus. On my ride to school I organized all my assignments in the other I had to hand them in- Math, Spanish, History, and finally Chemistry. This is the thing I hate I hated the most about being a junior. Like seriously why was I even being offered with chemistry? I don't even need it! I went straight to my locker to get some stationaries since i forgot to get some from home. " Hey Nadia, what's up?" came a voice from behind me. "hi Nicole, what do you want?" Just so yo know, Nicole happens to be the school bimbo, you know those girls you see in high school movies that have a swarm of followers that do their bid mindlessly? well she's one of them. "what a way to respond to such a warm greeting." she scoffed "well, I just came here to compliment your shirt." she said and fondled her sandy blonde hair "nice of you to drop in but i really have to get to class. later!" I got to class, handed in my assignments and had a pretty drab day.

A/N; Hey lovelies, I'm really really sorry for the realllly late update. ive been really busy with school work but ill try and keep the updates coming. Please forgive me for the short chapter I promise to bring longer ones in the near future. please keep reading, don't forget to vote and comment. love you!