Chapter 5- The new boy

During lunch, I went to the cafeteria to have my lunch at my normal table where I met Kaylee sitting, legs crossed, lips pouted as if she was having some sort of photoshoot. 'hey Kaylee, what's up?' I ask sitting down. 'hey Nadia, funny you would ask that, how's your day been going?'

Oh, I see what's going on here.

'this is about Nicole's compliment, right?' 'wow, would you look at that. you read minds now. good for you.'' she said playing her I have no idea what you're talking about game. it wasn't gonna work this time. 'well, Kaylee I don't know why you're making such a big deal of this, we're not lesbians so why blush over her... compliment.' I said. 'what are you looking at? you only trail off when you spot a .. oh my good Jesus whos that?'.

At that point we were both staring at the hottest being on the planet. The most perfect brown hair tousled back, the most dreamy hazel eyes, I could get lost in those. The perfect tan, ... that's it. He's Gods gift to womanhood, its been concluded. 'Kaylee, I think I've found my husband.' I say and sigh, still staring at the handsome hunk of Greek god in the cafeteria. 'Oh really lover girl, lets see if you'll even have the nerve to even talk to him.' 'wait, you cant tell me you don't have even an itty bitty little crush on him.' I said finally planting my gaze on her pretty little round face. 'well, love bird, I've got my own catfish in the bag.' 'Is that so.'i say with my mouth half full with a pb and j sandwich. 'I would have said more but we aren't legit dating yet, i just like him.' Well, soon enough lunch was over and then school.

************************

The next day, I walked into school with a grin from ear to ear. For some reason, I was unaware of my immediate environment and bumped into someone and dropped all the books I was holding before coming back to reality. 'I'm so sorry' I said apologetically while trying to pick up my books. 'well why cant you use your eyes more often, are they just there for fancy.' came the reply, I looked up to meet the glorious gaze of Zeus himself. 'I said I was sorry didn't I' I replies getting back to my feet to look straight into those eyes l could defs get lost in, those biceps I could hold on to all day.

Common Nadia focus.

'Just get lost' he said and walked away. How could someone be so damn hot and so damn rude? The first period bell rang and I walked to class alone since I couldn't find Kaylee anywhere. I sat at my normal seat, at the back of the class- not like I'm nervous or anything. 'Hello class, today's gonna be a little different from the usual, but before we begin I would like to introduce your new class mate.'Mrs Anderson said. I crossed my fingers both hoping it wouldn't be hottie from earlier and hoping that it would. 'Jesse, come introduce yourself.' And in came the hunk.

He's even hotter now I know his name.

'Hi, I'm Jesse Malcolm, I just moved into town and I love this school.'He said the last bit looking at me, and I swear my heart skipped two beats. 'That was good, now go take a seat.'Mrs Anderson said as he finished. He walked in and sat next to me since the seat was empty. 'Since when are you in this class?'I asked after successfully getting my act together. 'What's it to you?' He asked giving me a flat look that still made me go weak in the knees. 'Wait, did you miss me?'he scoffed. 'Why would I?'I shot back, trying to remain strong in spite of those pink kissable lips of his. You know, you could just admit it.' and he said and licked his lips making them shinier and more kissable than before. 'Oh bother.' I said and rolled my eyes. Right now I needed something, anything, to take him away... well not really anyway. The class was over soon but I heard absolutely nothing because Sir Bugs-a-lot kept bugging me for the most irrelevant things.

Why are cute boys always the most stupid?

I walked right into Kaylee on the way out and told her every single detail of my experience with my future husband. Lunch came sooner than expected, and I was optimistic that I wouldn't bump into Jesse anymore, but I had no idea what was coming for me. I hummed my favorite song 'Jackie Chan' while getting lunch and feeling pretty good about it until I felt something cold run down by spine. I turned to meet Jesse holding a now empty cup of grape juice. My pretty blue top now had purple details on the back.

Thanks Jesse, the blue was beginning to bore me.

'What was that all about?' I asked staring him down. 'You didn't think I'd let you get away with this morning did you?' That was it, I could've mauled him right there. I took a breath, dropped my tray and left for the locker room. Thankfully I had another one in my locker. I did my best not to let Kaylee in any of this or I would be trying to remove her from Jesse and trying to call an ambulance for Jesse. Yeah, I mean that literally.

A/N: Hey lovelies! Thank you for reading this far. I'm beyond sorry, I'm beyond apologetic for yet another late update. I will do my very best to keep updating. I hope yáll enjoyed this chapter, do well to vote and comment and Ill see you in the next chapter. Love you guys.