JACE IMAGINE *you have a nightmare*

WARNING : violence and (mild) swearing

''Nothing happened y/n. I promise'' your boyfriend, Jace said angrily as he ran his fingers through his blond hair.

''Of course nothing happened... I walked in before anything could'' you answered him, equally angry.

''Nothing was going to happen. Y/n you're being ridiculous''

''Oh so now I'm being ridiculous. I walk into the training room to see my boyfriend almost kissing another girl. Wow how ridiculous of me to be upset about that''

''We were just training... It wasn't what it looked like. I swear, baby. I would never cheat on you''

''You know I get jealous easily... Especially of Clary. I know you guys use to date''

''Baby, listen to me. Clary is only a friend. I only have eyes for you''

''I can't do this right now. I think I'm going to bed'' you said, getting tired of fighting.

''Okay you go ahead I'll be right there, I just hav-''

''No Jace... I'm going to sleep in my room tonight... I'm sorry... I just need to cool off a bit''

You still had your own room, but you slept in Jace's bed. Your room was just next to his.

''Please let's just talk about this... Please... I would neve-'' he stared to say, but you cut him off.

''I need some time alone to think. It will only be for one night. Good night.''

''Wait y/n... Just-... Could I at least get a good night kiss?''

''Why don't you just go ask Clary if she'll give you one? I'm sure she'd be happy to.''

Before he could answer you left the room and shut the door behind you. Once you got to your room you went straight into the bathroom to take a shower. The hot water hit your skin and relaxed your muscles. You wished it could wash away the frustration and anger.

You knew you were acting like a bitch. It's just that Clary made you so jealous : she's smart and funny, beautiful and just perfect. 

You could never compete with her.

Once you got dressed and washed your teeth, you went straight to bed. You tossed and turned and just couldn't find a comfortable spot. The guilt was eating at you, but you were too stubborn to go apologize. After a few hours you fell into a restless sleep.

You just got back from a mission. Your body was covered in sweat, dirt and blood so you went straight into your bathroom to take a well deserved shower. The smell of soap and f/s (favorite shampoo) made you relax. Finally you could get rid of the demon blood coating your body.

Your enjoyment was cut short when you heard giggles from the other side of the wall – Jace's room. You turned off the water and listened carefully. You could hear muffled noises that you could hardly make out. But you could understand enough.

''Are you sure she hasn't come back yet? I think I heard the water running'' you heard a female voice say. It was Clary's voice. What was she doing in Jace's room.

''I'm sure. She's on a mission. She won't be back for a few hours at least'' you heard a different voice say. It was a male voice and it nodoubtedly belonged to Jace. ''Now where were we?''

You could hear the high-pitched giggle again.

''No... This isn't happening... He would never cheat on me... There must be a logical explanation for this...'' you thought to yourself while you were quickly getting dressed.