The Allies

______________________________________

                   Chao Dimension
______________________________________

     It was a cloudy, rainy Morning. The Freedom Fighters or the Rouge Fighters they now call them selves because, of Jet the new leader, and are now doing hero stuff in return for money or anything they want. And got alot of stuff In a matter of TWO DAYS!

     Team Rose didn't like this, as they did their work for peace, trust, and protection, not for money or anything of that sort.

      Jet and his team, The Babylon Rouge, were known for stealing and for winning Extreme Gear Races. They also cheated to win if needed. And when the Freedom Fighters 'murder' sonic, it was jets plan to do that everyone agreed to it except, Team Rose of course.

      Amy, Cream, and Big wonder why would they betrayed Sonic. They didn't ask because, they didn't won't to seem specious.

      When Jet just started to take over. He put pressure on Team Rose because, they seem to be the weakest out of the Rouge Fighters.

      So Storm put Big on heavy exercises, such as 10 mile run for 2 hour straight. If he slowed down he gets a extra 30min and if he stop for a sec he get less food. To make matters worst, sense he was au power type, after that excise, he was put to work again, by lifting a 1 ton. If you think its eazy for power types no, no its not. And he had to lift it a thousand times. He did it but he was sore to the point where he couldn't move a muscle.

       As for Cream, she was a flight type, and Wave had her fly across the city and back, and it was not eazy not in the slightest. After that they had her run across the knothole two time in a matter of 30 mins which only the speed types could do but, she was a flight type and doesn't do much running. Like big but, if she stop for sec, she had to do it all over again until she got it.

        Jet train Amy like others, she had to run but, she had to run around the Knothole 2 hours, then run around it 5 times in a matter of 30 fucking minutes. Sense she didn't accomplice it. She had to 4 time, under 30 minutes. After those two excises, she was train for stealth and strategies for 1 solid hour. She was given a test on strategic and lucky passed but failed at stealth. Her test was in a brown forest, with boulders, hills, and large trees.
Jet got her new clothes and she wasn't founded of, she got angry and complained

    But, competed the test with a 9 out 10 test.

     You might be asking. How did she pass stealth with those clothes. Well the red was darker than the red of her last clothes. Plus, the white was light grey, and her shoes somehow stiffened the sound of her steps. Meaning that her step are more quite, allowing her the be quick and sneaky.