The Discovery

How was a rainy Morning for Sonic in the new dimension, as Sonic just woke up.

He did some stretches and went to check out the rest of the base and was wondering if Amy, Big, and Cream were alright.

Now filled with saddness and worry, he decide to go down stairs to eat something. As soon as he went down stair, he saw someone on one of the computer, he figure it was Venus and decide to meet her and get to know a bit about like the other's.

As he approached her SLAP! She sent him flying to the other side of the room.

'Ugh. felt like I'd been hit with a hundred robots punch's'

"Who are you! And why are you in our base!"

"Um Im Sonic the Hedgehog, I'm a new person that join the Team"

The Venus was confused then remembered the note on her desk when she woke up.

"Oh, ok my bad, sorry for the slap." She helped sonic up and told Sonic her name. Then they talked for 10-15 minuets, to get to know abit about each other.

Then Sonic went to get sometime to eat but then he couldn't find were the kitchen was at. He ask Venus and she replied: I'll show you. She got up from her computer and showed Sonic where the kitchen, Sonic grab a apple and as he was eatting, he ask Venus whats she was doing.

"Well im wait for the other member of the team and im one of the computer and weapon specialist of the team."

" Cool, who's the others team members and whats there names."

"Well, there these three and they are our mini-team as we call them because, they are small and we use them for information gathering and scouting, they are Chip, Yacker, and Boom."

"Anyone else?"

"Two more, my friends Carrotia and Gold. Carrotia is my partner when it comes to mechanical problems and is the smartest person on the team.

" And Gold is a person I can talk to, also Gold is the sometime silent type of person so she don't talk until someone talk to her."

"Cool. Another questions. Do the other sleep this late?"

" Yes and No. For some weird reason the sleep more when there rain or some other is happening"

They talked for abit more 'til Terios and Feels woke up.

"Good Morning" they all said to each other

"Seems like know each other which is good. Now when are the other gonna arriving."

"Yeah, sis said she be back with some thing for me, after her adventure."

"They'll be back soon besides, we can use up whatever free time we have."

" Says the person watching the main door for rest of our friends."

All of a sudden Silence was in front of them without warning. Sonic and Feels jumped back a little, while Terios and Venus didn't care.

"And what do you mean by that Silence?"

"Well Venus. You were telling us to use pur free time but your not doing the same." He Smiled as Venus blushed, do to embarrassments of Silence use her own statement use against her.

"Fine we can all wait for them then but, atlease can we talk?"

" Yeah we can do that"

"That's Cool"

"Im alright with it"

"Ok"

"Great! I'll tell you guys when they arrive."