That Night/Day

While Sonic and the others slept that night, two things were happening in two different place.
______________________________________

                  Chaos Dimension
______________________________________

Jet was up and getting ready to take stuff from the villager, rather it be a diamond, rings, shoes, food, weapons or/and anything of that matter.

"Alright" as Jet crossed his arms. "Time to give up some stuff people, each and everyone of you."

So person after person lined up with some valuable and was tooking the Rouge Fighters also everyone was there except, Knuckles, Amy, Big, Cream, Cheese, Shard, and Nicole.

Amy, Cream, Cheese, and Big were walking around forest zone thinking 'what are we gonna do', well Amy and Big. Cream was thinking of something and thinking to tell it to Amy and Big.
' So Mr Sonic is alive after all' she thought as lower her head abit.

Big notice this and said something.
"You alright Cream, you seem worried" Amy, Big, and Cheese spot and looked at Cream.

Cream stutters and mumbles abit. "....s.n...s..." "Cream your gonna have to speak up. She glupped and spoke louder "Sonic st-" she was discontinued by a boom in the clouds. "OK, Cream we'll talk about later lets go follow that blast!" She look down then nodded to Amy. The run off to follow that blast.

They follow it in to town and nobody but them noticed it. Few minutes later, they follow it to there base and saw two blue robots walk right into the base.

Cream recognise the robot but, Amy told Cream that they were gonna surprised attack them. They went from their spot and followed after the robots. They then saw Nicole and Shards standing in front of the robot with serious faces, they moved out of the way and hid.

"You got the rings need the stuff." Nicole crossed her arm ,while Shard was stood where he stand. "Yes, sorry we took to long, a hedgehog keep distracting us." Metal's chest despenced rings, then Robot was about to give them his ring but, Amy and Cream appered. he and Metal got knocked to the wall by Amy.

"Nicole! What the hell is going on!"

"I will explain, I'll be a bit" Nicole sat down
______________________________________

            The Other Dimension
______________________________________

Stuff is going on while the other are sleep. One, Fleetway, Dark, and Exe are talking and Two, Infinite and Mephiles are somewhere in a jungle with Mephiles think.

'That damned, proficiency is real. This is horrible, we need those two, if were gonna get me and his revenge on both those three and the resistance." Infinite snap Mephiles out of his conscious.

"We're here."

"We're gonna talk to them. We need a team and more power." Infinite agreed and they soon walk in and awaited their desires.

With Exe, Dark, and Fleetway

The three were still there, and stood in silence, all thinking one thing

'Mephiles'

Mephiles was one of them, they used to served a deceased deity. Who was good but, Mephiles killed him and served them. Those three know that Mephiles was the weakest. While Fleetway was the third strongest, Dark being second stronger, then EXE being the strongest out of the them.