Three

“Holy shit sino ka? Anong ginagawa mo dito?”

“Ah…” Nawala yung kaba ko kanina ng makita ko yung manigyak-ngiyak nyang mukha. “Uhmmm…” I don’t know what to say. Pero kelangan ba talaga mag mukhang kaawa-awa?

I watched him walk closer to me; how his eyebrows tangle in unison and the next thing I know is his grip on my uniform with such an artful pissed looking fist, what an adjective. Nginitian ko sya.

“I’m asking you! Why are you here? I’m pretty sure you’re not pretty, are you?”

“Alright, give me my minute.” I managed to stand straight exclusively 1 meter away from him.

“Sorry, but are you telling me it’s not me who you’re really after?.” I flapped the love letter on his forehead.

He was dumbfounded while holding the letter in his hand. Maybe forcing himself not to believe it really was the love letter he sent.

“Next time, make sure you put the letter in the right bag stupid! ” I ran fast after seeing his major downfall. “And don’t worry, I won’t exploit any of this humiliation.” I added, giving him a perfect smile. I don’t feel disappointed at all, not a bit.

“The pretty Levy not that Levy you moron!” -busting all his sorry boys’ heads ‘til he’s all satisfied but still hopeless.

“Good Morning.” I whispered to the pretty flowers. I’m almost completely convinced I can forget of what had happened yesterday. It’s his fault anyway. Idiot. It shouldn’t affect me at all.

Today is a calm sky.

The weather app said today is supposedly gonna be rainy. I brought an umbrella. This app really confuses me. Couldn’t you be more accurate?

What’s hot: THE CLEVOR’S BEEN FLAPPED.
(4,021 views)

I froze my finger that instant by the headline of the WCU Underground Portal: students’ database of every false accusations, malice, fictions and issues ever. There was a video uploaded along the blog. Nangilabot ako sa nakita ko.

For whoever’s sake who in good mind would edit the flapping letter in the forehead part in a video with such an annoying background sound of a crying baby!!!

But where the hell did that video come from?