Chapter One: Edd's A Bed Wetter!

Summary of the chapter:

Edd gets caught wetting the bed again by Tom. Tom decides Edd should wear a diaper till he learns how to be a big boy and don't wet the bed. Contains some EddTom fluff.

===================

The house seemed completely empty as Edd entered. He didn't remember his roommates telling him where they went but right now this was his last care. He turned on the light in the living room as he rushed across it to the bathroom.

Few! He sighed as he unzipped his pants, taking "you know what" out, aiming himself to the toilet. A wave of pleasure hit him as he was finally able to release the pressure that had built up in his bladder. However something felt kinda strange. Why did he felt wet-

Edd jumped quickly grabbing himself as he realized that he was actually in his bed.

"Oh no! Not again!" He whispered quietly after he barely managed to stop himself.

His effort was pointless however since his bed was already soaked wet. As he realized it he put his face in his hands as he let out a quiet sob. This allowed the little remaining urine to escape him but at this point it didn't matter. In less than a second his bladder was completely empty as the last drops mixed up and warmed the already cold one on his pants and bed sheet.

"How could I do such a thing!" Edd continued sobbing.

Actually this wasn't the first time it happens. A few days ago he woke up in the same situation. Tom and Matt found out and didn't stop making fun of him for the next days. It was just when they finally seemed to have left him alone and stopped teasing him and it happened again. If they find out this time it will probably be the end for Edd.

Getting his stuff together Edd realized that he better get up and try to clean everything up quickly. Despite how much he wanted to just curl up somewhere and never come out of shame he managed to get himself off bed and take the soaked sheets off.

"Here comes the hard part" he sighed as he opened the door of his room slowly peeking outside to see if any of his roommates was awake. He walked out as quiet as possible. For a moment he thought that the living room was empty which gave him some courage that he may make it but then he realized Tom was there lying on the couch. Lucky for Edd he was sleeping. Probably he fell asleep there last night after he got thrown out of the pub for threating to kill someone while he was drunk.

Edd held the sheet so it can hide the wet spot on his pants as he rushed through the room as quickly as possible to the laundry room to hide the sheets there. The plan was that he will go take a shower now and return to wash them later so hoping that Tom won't wake up he ran through the room once again to the bathroom door but when he tried to open it it was locked.

"Hey! Wait your turn!" Edd heard Matt's voice from inside the bathroom.

Damn it! His plan was not shattered! Not to make the situation easier Edd noticed Tom moving around probably he was now awake. Edd panicked and ran back to the laundry room. He closed the door behind him louder than he hoped to.

"Okay... Maybe skip the shower for now! I'll just change and wash my clothes and do it later-" while he was thinking all this taking the bed sheets he left not long ago to the washing machine he heard the door behind him open.

This made Edd quickly turn around to see who was it luckily didn't panicked enough to forget to hide his wet pants.

"Edd?" Tom who just woke up to see his friend act weirdly suspicious peeked in the room "What are you-" He said as he saw his friend holding the sheets but didn't finish his sentence. He already knew what was going on here.