Chapter Five: Colouring Can Be Fun

Summary of the chapter:

Edd wakes up from his afternoon nap. Matt gives him a crayon box and a children colouring book. He has no other choice but to colour a page there since Matt wanted to see it after dinner. Colouring turned out more fun than Edd expected. Some fluff included.

=======================

As Edd opened his eyes the first time he didn't really felt like getting up. He didn't know how long he has been sleeping for but it didn't feel nearly enough. He just turned around in bed as he tried to continue his sleep despite the growing urge to pee. He kind of forgot he was wearing a diaper at this point so he tried to hold it. It worked for about half an hour as he even manged to get some sleep during this time however a few minutes later his bladder decided it's time to give up and started leaking. As soon as Edd felt it he jumped to grab himself stopping it. That's and when he remembered about the diaper. Tom and Matt probably won't let him use the bathroom as it was one of the new rules. It was useless to even try so... 

Edd let himself lead backwards and relax letting the rest of his bladder's content. He let out a silent moan in pleasure and relief as the last drops escaped him. He stayed still for a few moments as the now soaked diaper started to feel rather cold. Edd felt himself like he was about to fall asleep again when he heard the door to his room open. He looked that way to see Matt peeking at the door way. 

 ''Oh, glad you're awake. How did you sleep?'' He asked as he saw Edd wasn't asleep. 

Edd let out an uhm sound in response even tho he didn't really felt fully rested. He rubbed his eyes as Matt opened the curtains to let some light in the room. Judging by the light outside Edd could say it was already afternoon. 

Edd jumped in surprise as Matt slide his hand between his legs to check if his diaper was wet. 

''Looks like someone needs a fresh diaper ~'' Matt smiled softly to Edd who blushed from his action. 

Matt quickly picked one form the package along with the wipes and powder and returned his attention to Edd who watched patiently. 

Matt started undoing the diaper Edd was wearing, he took a look to see how Edd was doing. As far as he knew, mostly from Tom, some little ones get upset during diaper changes and he had to be careful. Edd however didn't seem to have such problem. Edd was trying to take a look of what Matt was doing with something that would be described like a curious childish look. He blushed when Matt and his eyes met. Matt continued his work as he took the wet diaper off. He cleaned up Edd's private area quickly after which he put quite generous amount of powder to prevent Edd from getting a rash then the new clean diaper.''

''Here, all better'' Matt helped Edd sit as he hugged him closely. ''Let's go downstairs now''

Edd followed Matt there but when he was about to go grab his art supplies to work on his paintings Matt stopped him.

''I though you agreed to take a break!'' Matt said in a rather sad voice.

''Matt, I need to finish this'' 

''But...'' Edd couldn't resist Matt's sad puppy dog face 

''Fine'' Edd said in annoyance.

''Yay!'' Matt dragged Edd to the couch. He handed him a box of child crayons and a colouring book from the little coffee table. ''Here if you feel artistic this is more suitable for your age... Well the age you are pretending to be. Pick something and colour it. I should go back to cooking but I'd like to see it after I'm done'' 

''Okay'' Edd agreed as he opened the box he mumbled something to himself as Matt left the room but Matt couldn't really make anything from it nor he tried to.