All along - A Rage x Hollow Fanfic

Hey Guys! This is my new story! I love RageGamingVideos and GenerationHollow but there are not many fanfictions about them, so I hope you enjoy this one!

(By the way, they are both british and I will use british terms and places so if you want to know what they are, look them up!)

:)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Rage POV 

Hi, I'm Rage and I play minecraft for a living. A share a apartment with my best friend Hollow. He also plays minecraft for an living. We have known each other for a quite a while and we know everything about each other. He knows I am gay, but he doesn't hate me or tease me about it. That's what I love about Hollow.

Yes, you read right, I love Hollow with all my heart and I would not trade him for anything in the world. Oh yeah, about the whole "We tell each other everything" thing. Yeah, he doesn't know I love him and he never will. He isn't gay, otherwise he would have told me, right?

Oh, here he is now. "Hey Hollow, how was your nap?" He loves naps. Ahhh. He is so adorable.

"It was great, but I wish I had someone to cuddle." He looked up at me straight into my eyes.

"We need to get you a girlfriend then. Come on, let's get ready and we can hit the clubs to try and get you a girl!" After I said that he mumbled something and walked to his room.

What was that about? Oh well.

I walked to my room and looked in my wardrobe. I went to grab a Portal 2 shirt, but I realised. We are going to a club, not to Costa or a little trip to tesco's. A club. 

Looking through my wardrobe, I realise I have nothing. All I have is a black pair of skinny jeans. With no shirt, I walk over to Hollow's room, hoping to borrow a shirt.

Hollow POV

Hi, my name is Hollow. I am guessing Rage has talked about me, but there is something he doesn't know. I am gay. I know we tell each other everything, but I feel that he will hate me. And I sorta, kinda love him alot and think he is totally handsome. What?

Picking up a towel, I walked over to the bathroom and got in the shower. I washed my body and then turned off the shower. I walked into my room and bumped into Rage.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed, dropping my towel in the process. I blushed.

"Umm, Hollow you might want to fix that." I looked down and quickly picked up my towel. I looked at Rage.

Oh My God. He has his shirt off. I repeat. He has his shirt off. I stared at his abs until he realised we were both just standing there.

"Um, I was wondering if I could borrow a shirt?" I walked over to my wardrobe and picked up a dark grey shirt and a black bowtie. 

"You would look cute in this" Really Hollow, really? Did you actually just say that?

Rage POV

"Ummm, thanks Hollow. See you in 10." I quicly ran out of the room into my own. I sat on the bed and blushed. I just saw Hollow's, you know, thing. I giggled to myself and began to put the shirt on. I did my hair and then put on a pair of grey red converse.

I picked up the bowtie and I realised I can't tie a bowtie. I walked into the living room to see Hollow.

"Hollow, could you maybe do the bowtie please?" I blushed. He turned around.

"Aww, can little Rage not do a bowtie? How cute." He walked over to me, grabbed the tie from my hands and began to do it up. After about 20 seconds, he stepped back, handed me a leather jacket.

"You look good, lets go!" I suddenly noticed what Hollow was wearing. He looked amazing. He had a white shirt on, with a grey waistcoat. To top it off he had a red tie and a pair of black dress shoes. 

"Damn, he looks good!" Shit, did I just say that out loud.

"Yes you did Rage, and why thank you. Now lets go!" I followed him out of the door as we waked down the stairs.

We stared at the cars. Hollow had a silver Ford Focus and I had a black Nissan Pathfinder. 

"Let's take your car Hollow and can you drive, I can't really be bothered to drive tonight." I sighed.

"Ok Rage, now get in ya plonker!" I got in and waited for Hollow to start driving. We drove to the Rubix, a local club.

"Come on Rage, let's go!" I must have been day dreaming.

"Let's go get drunk!"

                                                                     3 hours later

Hollow POV

I wasn't drunk, because I wanted to be able to drive Rage home. I always want him to be safe. I hope he didn't drink too much. He always tells the truth when he gets drunk, like when he stole my tshirt, he got drunk and told me. It has it's benefits.

 I found Rage and began to drag him into the car. I strapped him in and then I drove us home. When we got home, I picked him up bridal style and took him to the room. 

He was suprisingly light. I took him to his room and lay him on the bed. I began to open the door, when I heard Rage say "Don't leave. Lay with me."

I lay next to him and he turned towards me. 

"I love you Hollow. I always have and I always will." He then kissed me. It was passionate and I loves every moment.

When we finally broke apart, I pulled him closer and fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________

That's all folks, hope you liked that. It's the first chapter but I can't wait to carry on this fanfiction!

If you liked it, please vote for the story and comment what you thought about it, along with any suggestions about what should happen in the fanfiction.

If I use you fanfiction I will dedicate the chapter to you :)

~Peace Out, Angel <3