Memories

Heeeellllllooooo guys and welcome to another episode of All Along. What? No i'm not copying Rage's intro. 

But anyway, sorry I haven't been updating, but now I am. 

Enjoy :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Rage POV

I shot up out of bed this morning as soon as my eyes opened. I get to see Hollow today. I rush into my room and quickly shove on jogging bottoms and a tshirt. I don't care about breakfast, or doing my hair.

I run to the car and I drive to Mia and Toby's house. I knock on the door and Mia rushes out and gets into the car. We buckle up and drive to St James hospital.

We see the sign and I speed up slightly. Then I hear sirens. Great. 

I pull over and the officer comes to the window. "Excuse me sir, but do you know you were speeding?" 

"My partner is in hospital and we need to hurry up. I apologise." He let me off with a warning and we carried on to the hospital.

I parked the car and we got out, walking up to reception. She must of recognised me because she said, "Hollow?" We nodded and she told us to go to the 4th floor, room 185.

Walking to the elevator, Mia pressed the button, when the screen displayed "11 floors remaining" 

I sighed and ran over to the stairs, nearly knocking over a nurse in the process. I sprinted up the stairs all the way to the fourth floor.

My eyes darting left and right, I keep walking until I see room 185. I burst through the door to see Hollow laying in bed, eyes open.

I jogged over to him and hugged him tight. When I pulled away from the hug, he looked at me with a confused expression.

"Who are you?" He asked.

And that, is when I broke. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about the short chapter but I need to hurry because I am planning something BIG for this fanfiction. I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks, Byeeeeee :)

~Peace Out, Angel <3