The date

Here is a new part to the Rollow fanfiction. Have you all missed me? Probably not, oh well. 

Today there is going to be no drama! Yay! All it's going to be is a nice romantic date between Rage and Hollow. 

By the way, I do not do smut thanks, so don't expect any! Enjoy :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hollow POV

I can't believe Rage stood up for me like that. I am so thankful. When that happened I was frozen with fear, I could not beliveve that Jasmine had come back. The nerve!

I woke up this morning feeling so much more safer, knowing Jasmine was in jail and that I was with Rage and that he would protect me if something went wrong. 

Walking downstairs, I noticed Rage left a note.

Dear Handsome,

Don't make yourself breakfast, I'm going out to get some. See you in about 10 minutes.

Love, Ragey-poo

I smiled and blushed, both at the use of handsome and Ragey-poo. Suddenly Rage burst through the door, soaking wet with a bag of mcdonalds in his hand. 

"My poor baby! Let's get you dry!" I pulled off his coat and took him to the bedroom.

He started to strip off his soaking wet clothes. He took of his shirt and I couldn't help but stare.

Those abs though! Oh my gosh. Help me I may faint. 

He blushed and then it came to taking off his soaking wet boxers. I turned around and laughed as he changed into dry underwear. 

I turned back aroun and he had put pyjama trousers on and was just putting on a tshirt.

"My dear partner, I propose that we have a lazy day!" I smiled and nodded, walking over to my room and I put on some pyjamas.

I walked over to the kitchen and we sat at the table eating our food. He knew exactly what to get me.

It was sooooo good. I smiled at him and we both finished our meals in silence. Not awkward silence, but comfortable silence.

After that, Rage dragged me to the bedroom and we both got into the bed (Rage's bed) and snuggles under the duvet.

We put on the T.V and Rage flicked thorugh the channels until he decided on Modern family; it was so funnny.

We had watched 5 episodes of that when I jumped out of bed, ran into the kitchen and walked back with my arms full of sweets and crisps and popcorn. He smiled at me and I got back into bed.

"What film do you want to watch babe?" I asked him. He smiled and said "I know, lets watch Insidious 2!" I shook my head but he put it on anyway. 

I grabbed a pilow and hid behind it. Rage laughed at me and pulled me close to him. I hid my head into his chest throughout the whole movie.

                                                                                                                          AFTER THE MOVIE HAD FINISHED

"Is it over yet?" I whimpered. "Yeah, it's over baby." I looked up at the screen and the credits were rolling in.

"Thank god!" I laughed at Rage. We looked out of the window and saw it was sunny outside.