Him.

Broken.

All I felt since then was despair and anguish. I found it harder and harder to get out of bed until I just stopped trying.

Who cares? Nothing mattered any more. There was no reason to live without Giorgio-kun's companionship.

Mama-Anil saw me lying in bed day after day until she decided to help me out. She forced me out of bed and to "give up on him" She didn't understand. My love for him was perennial and perpetually expanding. He felt the same... just not for me.

This entire week, I'd been so desperate - desperate for someone, anyone, to make me feel loved. There's no feeling like being with someone who gets you completely, and someone you can turn to for anything.

A cheery girl with long, straight hair seemed to show moderate interest in me, but I struggled to get Giorgio out of my mind, and I had to turn her away.

I quickly shook these thoughts that clouded my brain off, and I promptly got ready for school.

As I walked into school, Giorgio sprinted up to me, beaming more powerfully than the sun itself.
"SHE SAID YES! SHE SAID YES!" he shouted in my ears.

I tried to smile. But I couldn't. Everywhere I went, I was greeted with the image of Giorgio and Sophia holding hands, making out, or even talking. I felt disgusted. It should have been ME making out with his stupid, cute, and stupid face.

For weeks, I had no spur to get out of bed at all. That was, until I met "ThePessimisticPotato" - His name's Jo - over Twitter. He was so dreamy. His toned, glistening abs made me lose all control.

We sent each other hundreds of selfies; I still remember the satisfaction he felt when I sent him a picture of me boasting my delicious muttonchops. He adored me.

We spent hours discussing our favourite hentai's - his is called "Angel".

I forgot all about Giorgio when I was with ThePessimisticPotato, and, not to mention, the day we met was unforgettable.

We met for the first time in Sasukay park, which was surrounded by gorgeous sakura trees. I saw Giorgio and Sophia only a few hundred metres away and I began to panic. Jo spun me around, caressed my characteristic muttonchops, and he shoved his tongue down my throat.

Dopamine flooded my entire body, as my eyes glazed over and Jo wrapped his arms around me.

I couldn't control myself, but I had never felt so alive.

As I pulled away from Jo, I had noticed Giorgio staring, open-mouthed and wide-eyed at the both of us.

Sophia's light taps on Giorgio's shoulder had no effect on him, and he didn't move until Sophia had to punch him to get his attention.

Baka.

He was jealous.

Sadly, I'm over him.

Now, I'm into something fresh.

I meant nothing to him, and the same is true for me.

Sure, he has the prettiest girl in the school, but how could that matter when he wants me more than her? And how could it matter when I've the hottest man in all the land? Well, excluding Mr Kaenvaer, but he's a taken man.

It doesn't matter anyway; he'd dug his own grave.

I was over him.