Alliances (pt 1)

By the skin of our teeth, we escaped the clutches of Mr Baerdaeshae. Injured and fatigued, and with the loss of our allies — our valued companions — still weighing heavily on our hearts, we slumped helplessly against the mouldy walls of the male toilets. The situation at hand spiralled into an endless train of thought; I couldn't keep up with it in the slightest. The echo of my short, panicked breaths ricocheted off the walls as I wracked my brain for a plan to fix the situation.

Nothing.
But I need to come up with something. Anything.
Or else Mr Kaenvaer's efforts will have been in vain. I can't let that happen.
The thought of it horrified me, tears welling up.

Then, a sudden warmth had slid over my trembling hand.
Glancing downwards, my hands intertwined with Giorgio's. His stare disarming, his touch gentle and kind. Not a single word was exchanged — it wasn't necessary; his enamouring gaze spoke to me, assured me that it was going to be okay.
And just like that, my frantic mind was brought to a standstill. There were so many horrors lurking in the corridors of this godforsaken school but his presence, at the very least, gave me the security that I'd previously believed this school to be devoid of.

"What do we do..." I say to no one in particular. From the corner of my eye, I catch Giorgio fidget slightly before shifting his body to face me. It was so sudden that before I knew it he'd cornered me against the mouldy patches on the wall. His breath is steamy, and I gulp tentatively.

I hadn't thought about it but this situation:

Us, alone in the boys' bathroom where no one would dare to walk into because - let's face it - the last cleaner was probably consumed by Baerdaeshae.

The perfect situation for teenager boys to do deeds.

"Shall we?" Giorgio whispers huskily into my ear. I gulp again. Considering all we've been through,  deserved a moment of pleasure, however fleeting it may be.

The situation is perfect.
But...

"We can't" I finally muster the courage to say. "Not now."

He's stupefied at my words, but quickly processes them, resulting in his heavy sigh. He moves his face away from mine.
"We may never get the chance again."

His words were tempting, but I didn't let them consume me.

"Surely we can trade Pokémon cards another time." I argue.

Another disappointed heave. He drops his deck on the ground defeatedly.

"So what now — now that you've refused to do the deed with me."

I ponder the question, stroking my non-existent beard — work in progress... it'll get there eventually.

"We need to dethrone Baerdaeshae." I finally say. "But we need help."

"From who? No one likes you."

***

Being the absolute hell-hole that it is, this school was notorious for being filled to the brim with crackhead students - the passionate romance between Jaesmaen and Sir Kaenvaer wasn't the half of it. However, this might actually work in our favour: if I can band the elite of the school, I can create a formidable team capable of out-voring the vore man himself.

First on the list: level 9238 hax0r from the computer science sector, Jaeslaen. Not to be confused with Jaesmaen, who unlike her, could never cop a man like Kaenvaer.

Stealthily, we creeped to the rooftop of the Haergaerth building where she's often sighted waiting patiently for Boy™️, the boy of her dreams. Not wanting to interfere, we hid ourselves around a corner, and watched from a distance. She was there, staring at the bento filled with intricately dick-shaped sausages and some jaesmaen rice.
Finally, Boy™️ arrived, and suddenly she began to blush profusely as the wind blew her flowing locks gently.

"I saw the letter you wrote to me that you slid into my shoe box." he said jovially, oblivious to the kokoro palpitations the poor maiden's experiencing because of him.
"What did you need me for?"

She tried her hardest to avert her gaze by looking elsewhere, which made her eyes look like they were going through spasms. Boy™️ didn't seem to mind, however — that's what Jaeslaen found so endearing about him, as well as his baby face and Hitler stache... baby hitler.

"So, uh..." she stuttered gingerly, bento trembling in her hands. "This is for you." she says, forcibly handing it towards him.

"Jaeslaen." he says her name tenderly, resting his hand on her head and patting her softly. The simulation glitches and she malfunctions "You don't have to call me up to the rooftop to bring me lunch everyday." he continues.

Despite her entire being being shook to the core because of the physical contact, she presses on: "Well, you stupid dense generic one-dimensional protagonist, the reason I do these things is because I—"

Giorgio chokes on air.

They both turn to face the source of the noise, and catch us red-handed. We chuck the popcorn away as a fuming Jaeslaen storms towards us, Boy staring at the action unfolding with a dick sausage sticking out of his mouth.

"Hear us out!" I try to appeal to her, but she shows no sign of stopping. Then I get an idea:

"We have a mission for you that'll make you into a hero and woo Boy™️"

She halts.

"I'm in, what are we doing?"

Success.

Next on the alliance list: Aenaeshae and Shyaem.