Chapter 5: Humiliation [VSope]

Another little education lesson before people try to insult me for what I'm about to write. Humiliation/Degrading is, and I quote: "From a sexual standpoint, degradation refers to a consensual technique used to embarrass, demean, and humiliate the submissive partner. This technique procures sexual stimulation and arousal to both parties, as well as spectators, if any. [...] It is also important to note that degradation is a consensual activity." it then continues on to say: "Sexual degradation aims at bringing an intense feeling of submission to the person being embarrassed and/or humiliated. [...] Other aspects of sexual degradation can include verbal abuse, insults, verbal and physical belittlement, degrading references, small penis humiliation, mockery, forced exhibitionism, and forced repetition." Just in case you still don't understand it, I'll try to explain it another way. The person being degraded is willing and wanting to accept any harsh words and/or treatment directed towards them. Making them feel smaller or less compared to the person degrading them gives them a sense of pleasure. Same to the person doing the degrading, making them feel more powerful than the person they're degrading and everyone is happy. So please don't think of it as someone being a dick, its something agreed upon and encouraged. Now this is a Taegi/Sope/Vhope chapter so please have a open mind. If you still don't like it please skip to the next day. If you do wish to keep reading, then be my guest.
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
It wasn't that Yoongi particularly liked having dirt on people or something to black mail them with, but using it against Taehyung, a seemingly broad and determined man....Yoongi couldn't resist.

It was more something that was a mutual thing, if Taehyung did what Yoongi asked of him then his dirty little secret wouldn't get out. If he failed to do what he was asked, and he would receive the backlash of it.

Of course Taehyung didn't believe him at first, wanting to call his hyung's bluff. Only he wasn't bluffing, he was very serious. Before Taehyung knew it he was handcuffed to Yoongi's desk in his studio with a live stream on Taehyung as he squirmed and begged to cum while Yoongi ignored him and worked on his music.

Of course Yoongi didn't let his or Taehyung's face get shown in the live stream but he did offer to sell Taehyung a couple of times and even got some pretty good offers. With his mouth full, Taehyung couldn't protest against getting sold. Yoongi wouldn't sell his dongsaeng, especially not to some perverted bastard on the internet, but it was amusing to him to see the fear in Taehyung's eyes as he pleaded with a cum soaked pair of panties in his mouth every time Yoongi read off a higher bid. The way Taehyung's legs shook as he cock pulsated with need.

You're probably wondering by now "how the hell did they get to this point?"

Well it started with Yoongi deciding it was best to stay home, his nose becoming a bit stuffy with either an allergy or a cold. He didn't like it either way, but thinking it was best to stay home seemed like a good idea at first. He'd have the house to himself, could work on his music in peace, hell, he could even sneak in a good jerk session without interruption.

Is what he thought, of course.

After deciding to get some tea to help clear up his nose - after Hobi pestered him about it for a good hour and a half - he was pissed to find out that all the cups were on the top shelf. The first thing that came to his mind wasn't 'how am I going to get a cup down?' it was which one of those assholes was going to get a kick to the shins first.

Thinking back on it, he did beat Jungkook in Mario Kart, so he probably had it coming. Play Mario Kart with Jungkook, they said. It'll be fun, they said. They never said he was supposed to let Jungkook win. The maknae almost broke the whole WiiU when he threw the controller in defeat. Yoongi guessed he kinda had it coming to him, but moving all the cups out of his reach while he was sick? That was vile, unprecedented, plain evil!