Chapter 8: Latex/Leather [Taegi]

So this is a redo of the last chapter I had for this day cause it was short and I really didn't like it. So I'm gonna take another crack at it. Let's see what happenes this time. Also I'm not sure if some of these stores exist in Korea, but we're gonna assume they do. Okay? Okay.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung was really the type of person that couldn't be fazed by anything, especially when it came to kinks. Impact play, he had that. Watersports, he didn't mind it. Degrading and praising, he fucking loved that. So diving into the world of kinks with Yoongi was like walk in the park for him.

Which made it hard for Yoongi cause he felt like he couldn't surprise the male with something new that he hadn't seen or tried before. It wasn't like thier sex life wasn't spiced up or they weren't trying new things, it was just that Yoongi wanted Taehyung to be utterly surprised when he saw him. He wanted Taehyung to be speechless, gaping at whatever Yoongi had in store for him.

Yoongi just didn't know what exactly to have in store for Tae, so he found himself asking Hoseok for help. Which lead then to their current situation, consisting of Hoseok shamelessly walking straight into Victoria's Secret, leaving Yoongi to scurry after him.

"Hobi, what the fuck are we doing here?" Yoongi said through gritted teeth, unknowningly latching himself onto Hobi's arm as he felt his face and neck heat up with a wild blush. Surely enough, Hobi turned around only to see that Yoongi had shades of pink dusting across he cheeks as he embarassingly blushed.

"We're getting you something sexy to wear for Tae," Was all he said before he started looking around the store, Yoongi still latched on hims arm like a lost child.

Yoongi kept his eyes down as he felt stares from the other women and couples shopping in the store. He wanted nothing more than to hide himself, and just when he thought it couldn't get any worse Hobi had walked right up to one of the workers.

"Excuse me, miss?" Hobi said nonchalantly while Yoongi was practically sweating bullets at this time.

"Yes? Can I help you find something?"

"Yes actually," Hobi replied. "I'm looking for something that screams, 'pay attention to me and fuck me senseless'. Y'know?"

"I totally understand," she smiled at Hobi, seemingly just now noticing Yoongi hiding behind him. "So are you shopping for your girlfriend, or..." she trailed off, letting her eyes slowly glide over to Yoongi who seemed to darken a shade.

"Oh no, it's not for my girlfriend. You see, my friend here-"

"We're shopping for my girlfriend!" Yoongi blurted out the first thing that came to mind, surprising even Hoseok. "She says that she wants to spice up thing in the bedroom and she wanted me to surprise her so I decided to find something for her to wear that would spice stuff up..."

Yoongi was sure his voice was shaking and he didn't even know if she had believed him but none the less she nodded slowly and said. "Okay...well I can help you with that. Come with me."

With that, Hobi let Yoongi get ushered off to a different part of the store while he continued to look around. Maybe he would find a cute thong for Jimin to wear, is what he thought.

About 15 minutes later, Yoongi was walking aout with a bag clutched tightly to his chest like he had the holy grail itself inside of there.

"Can we please go home?" Yoongi whined, finally getting the blush on his face to calm down enough to return back to his normal skin tone. "I think this is enough."