Soft Warren hcs

These are written a little differently than i had been doing, let me know what you think?

- You're probably Warren's first actual relationship besides a few feeling-less hookups.

- He may try to be a bad boy but he grew up in high class and knows his manners, Warren is a complete gentleman for you, always opening doors, pulling out chairs, bringing you a little bouquet of flowers from Charles gardens...

- Warren is a touch starved and cuddly boy, from all the fighting ring entailed and all the mutant hate he received from his family before that, Warren hasn't had much kindness or love in a long time.

Or any 'gentle' physical touch bare a few one night stands.

- So he isn't very touchy when you first get together, it takes him awhile to warm up to you, to let himself accept your warmth.

- Once he does though, he's so touchy and cuddly all the time. Warren can't get enough of being near you.

- Perks of wings: he can sit next (pressed right against) to you and cross his arms like the grouchy bad boy he thinks he is and still have a wing draped over your shoulder.

- It can be uncomfortable to lay on his back for too long so his favorite cuddle position is on his stomach between your legs, head resting against your stomach or chest.

- And he needs cuddles all the time, he loves snuggle up against you and will carry you off to a couch or dorm to cuddle whenever you'll allow him to.

- If you play with his hair he will just melt, so happy he might cry, and bury his face against you so you don't see.

- Warren may act tough but he's just the biggest softie, it especially shows if you call him a sweet pet name or kiss his cheek, he'll sway a little and get all bashful and blushy.

- He comes up behind you, slipping his arms around your waist in a loose hug, wings curving ever slightly like he's shielding you, his chin resting on your head/shoulder and just content to cling to you while you talk with whoever's there, Warren isn't paying attention to them.