Taken Over

Satan's POV

authors note: that's his inner demon.

I am so happy to be out even if it's with this bloody angel even if he was a great fuck buddy it was so annoying being in their with him and all the kinky things i was thinking about it was killing me.

But now that I am out and adding up all the pleasure I want I might go crazy. But this stupid angle controls half of this body and he is stopping me from jumping these two boys in front of me.

Well my name is Satan and i was the king of hell but me and my power got stuck in this boys body when he was in his mothers stomach and when he was born his moms soul also got stuck in his body. But I am not giving him the satisfaction of me telling his life story for him.

Aamin's POV
Authors Note: he is Satan's inner angel

I feel so delighted that I am finally being able to get out of there with him he is so annoying and I really despise him and sometimes just wish i didn't get stuck in my sons body with him.

Well putting all that aside hello my name is Aamin and I am a man I just somehow had a child and with someone I wish I didn't get fucked by and I wouldn't be in this fucking shit situation. Also if he didn't tell you we were really wasted one night we fucked then we saw each other at a bar and fucked again and we became fuck buddies. Also if your wondering i am what humans call god but i am just his inner soul not his shell so I am really just like 3/4 of him.

we all make mistakes right even me and that's how I ended up like this. There's one thing I have to admit is that it was the best I ever had.

Third Person POV

  Duhcota and Laycin have been watching Satan and that don't know what's happening until they saw him move and heard what came out of his mouth those words shocked the fuck out of them literally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another cliffhanger I am so sorry for not updating in a very long time well i hope you liked this chapter see you next chapter 👋🏾

390 Words