Chapter 1

David's POV
It was a normal Sunday at Camp Campbell the kids where playing, laughing, and screaming. But there was going to be a new camp counselor coming to camp and I just can't wait to see who it will be! "Hey Gwen!" I said as I walked over "Oh hey David what do you want?" "Do you know when the new counselor is coming?" "Probably in 2 or 3 hours." "Ok thank you Gwen!" I said as I walked away to my cabin "No problem!" I herd in the distance.

——————TIME SKIP 3 HOURS——————-

David's POV
I herd knocking from my cabin door "COMING!" I yelled and went to open it. "Hello?" "Hi I'm Daniel I am getting a job here as a camp counselor." "Oh hi I'm David nice to meet you Daniel!" I said giving him a hand shake. "Well do I have any papers to sign?" "Yes you do, wanna come in while I get the papers for you?" "Ya that sounds nice." Daniel and I walked in. "You can wait in the kitchen." "Ok." I walked in my room to get the papers for Daniel 'wow he looks a lot like me' I thought as I grabbed the papers and walked back. "Here you go Daniel." I said as I gave the papers to him "Thank you." He said as he pulled out a pen from his pocket. "Well you can stay here while I go check which the kids. Ok Daniel?" "Ya that sounds fine. like you" he muttered the last part "W-what?" I said with a slight blush "Nothing, just go and check on the kids" "Ok?" I said with a little questioning tone to my voice and than I went to check on the kids.

AN
Sorry that this was a short chapter and there is bad grammar/spelling. It's like 3:05 AM and I need at least some sleep.