Chapter 3

David's POV
I woke up at 6:00 in the morning and did my  usual morning routine. I noticed that I had a little back pain but that shouldn't do to much harm.

I went to the Kitchen to take my "happy pills". I got a glass of water and the pill to take. I was about to take the pill until I herd someone say "Good-morning David." I quickly turned around to see Daniel all-ready ready for the day. I quickly took the pill and said "Oh good-morning Daniel!" "So when do I start the job?" "You will after I wake up the campers and introduce you to them." "Ok thanks for letting me know." "Your welcome."

________TIME SKIP________

Daniel's POV
After David woke up the campers he got ready to introduce me. "Heellloo campers! Today we have a new camp counselor Daniel!" As he said my name I walked next to David. "Howdy campe-" I was going to finish what I was about to say but I was interrupted by Max.

"GET THAT FUCKING PSYCHOPATH AWAY FROM ME!" "MAX! Language. And say sorry to Daniel now." "NO IM NOT SAYING SORRY TO SOMEONE WHO THREATENED TO KILL ME, NEIL, AND NIKKI!!!" Fuck. "Daniel is that true?" David said looking bat me with a sad disappointed face."No I would never do such a thing to a innocent child!"

"LIAR HES A FUCKING LIAR!" "Wait someone threatened you and your friends?" "YA AND I KNOW ITS THE OTHER SHIT HEAD IN-FRONT OF ME!" Max said taking at least 20 steps away from me. "Max can we talk in your tent?" "ONLY IF NEIL AND NIKKI ARE COMING WITH!" "Ok guys let's go Daniel can you watch the kids for me?" "Of course David." And than he left leaving me alone with the kids.

And than they started going crazy like they where on some kind-of crack. "GET HIM!"  a camper that looks like Hitler said and before I knew-it I was being down to a chair.

___TIME SKIP___

David's POV
*Sigh* "ok Max I'll do something." "You better fucking call the police on him because if you don't I will gladly do it!" "Ok I will." "You fucking better!" "You guys can have the day off just stay out of trouble. Ok?" "Ok fine" I just can't believe it Daniel seemed very nice but...I guess not.

I opened the door to the mess hall. "DAVID HELP ME!" Daniel was tied to a char and Nerf had a lighter and was about to set Daniel on fire. "KIDS STOP RIGHT NOW OR I WILL PUT MORE FUN ACTIVITIES FOR THE WHOLE WEEK!" The kids thankfully stopped everything. "Good, now clean everything up now."

After I said that they started cleaning up the mess and I went to help Daniel. "Thank you so much for not getting me set on fire." "Your welcome but we need to talk later tonight. Ok?"
"Ok." I finally got the rope untied and started the day. I will probably talk to Daniel first and if it goes well than great! But if it doesn't I'll sadly have to call the police on him.

AN
Sorry that this is a short chapter and I didn't write anything for like 1000000 years, I had writers block. Spelling mistakes and bad grammar is common. BUH-BYE!