Chapter 4

Daniel's POV
I finally got to the end of the day. I'm surprised that David and I survived. But I need to focus on ascending the camp.

Anyway I need to go and talk to David now. If it's about me threatening Max and his little friends than I'll have to put in a syringe in him that will make him almost brainwashed.

I was waiting in David's room and than he finally came in. Wait...oh no I forgot the syringe at my cult.

"So Daniel, Max told me everything you did and I checked the cameras to see if he was lying and he wasn't." "Look David I was really tired and I didn't know what I was doing and I'm very sorry that I did that." "But I'll have to call the police because you also put your hands on them."

Fuck now I have no more excuses. But I can distract him from the solution. So I kiss him without thinking. Great now I'll have to make a new plan. I pull away and see David surprised with a blush on his face.

"Sorry I just couldn't help myself, you are to cute. Ya know?" "I-um I-I..." The blush on his face got more red. "I know it's to soon but like I said I couldn't help myself." I say in a flirty tone. "T-Thank you?" "No problem Davy." I guess I'll have be a fuck-boy for a while. This is going to be harder than I thought it would be.

AN
Sorry this is a really short chapter I promise the next one will be a lot longer.
Spelling mistakes and bad grammar is common. - TayTay