chapter 6

" I will be down stairs if you need something." Luke said and he went down stairs. Marcel was left up stairs and he felt rage run through him. He got up out of the bed and walked over to the door, he felt dizzy so he held on to the door.

he waited for the dizziness to leave, when it did he went back down stairs. He walked down the stairs and Luke looked over at him.

" You could have asked for help." Luke said and he went back to watching t.v., Marcel sent him a glare.

" I don't need your help for anything." Marcel said and Luke chuckled. He got up from the couch and walked over to Marcel, watching him slowly make his way into the kitchen.

"If you don't need my help with anything then tell me what your trying to do. " Marcel sent Luke another glare, Luke smirked and walked over to Marcel, making him back away from the demon.

" Go away." Marcel said calmly but Luke smirked and got closer to Marcel again. " don't worry im not going to bite you again." Luke grabbed onto Marcel's hand and he felt a weird shock flow through him. He moved his hands quickly and Marcel looked confused.

"What happened?" Marcel asked and Luke looked at him. His eyes widened when he realized that his partner might be Marcel. " uh. I...think your my partner." Luke said and Marcel seemed confused.

" Here come here." Luke said and he picked up Marcel quickly and put him on the couch. Marcel watched Luke freak out. Luke sat down next to Marcel and they looked into each other's eyes. Marcel's blushed and looked away. Luke's eyes widened and he followed.

" When someone is your partner, that means that you're meant for eachother. it's like a mate thing, so when I touched your hands it sent a trigger to my brain saying that your the one." Luke explained and Marcel's eyes widened.

" How come that didn't happen when you first touched me then?" Marcel asked and Luke looked down. " It did but it wasn't a big shock, like it was now." Luke said and Marcel thought about it. " But your a demon and I'm a human, isn't that dangerous?" Marcel asked and Luke nodded his head.

" Yeah it is, but there are ways behind it." Marcel looked at his hands to take in the new information. " There is only one way to see if you really are my partner or not." Marcel was confused. He lifted his head to ask Luke what it was but he felt something touch his lips and he was pushed back onto the couch.

His eyes widened as he realized that Luke was kissing him. He blushed but he kissed back, he felt a small tingle go through his body, he felt like fireworks where exploding. Luke pulled away and his eyes where a light red, he moved away from Marcel and the human seemed dazed.

Marcel sat up and blushed madly, Luke had a slight blush on his face as well. " A-are we partners?" Marcel asked and Luke stayed quiet giving Marcel the answer. They were partners and so that means that they are together.