3

"Why were you in the alley way to begin with?" Asked Lisa

The two females had been at the park for about an hour now.

"Namjoon broke up with me for a goddamn fag-" Lisa gave her a disappointing look, "A guy." Jennie corrected, she scowled at herself for even considering the lesbo's feelings.

"Why am I even telling you this?" Jennie exasperated. Why was she telling the red head anything at all?

"I don't know." Lisa shrugged. "Maybe because you don't have anyone else here to talk to...?"

"I have plenty of friends! Unlike you!" Jennie insulted.

"I simply stick to my crew. I don't have time for fake friends." Lisa threw back. Jennie put her hands on her head and sighed.

"I don't have fake friends!"

"Then where are they?! Huh! Not here. Not with your dumb ass that's for sure! Your boyfriend isn't here either obviously." Lisa snapped. Finally having enough of the girl's bullshit.

"I-I." Jennie couldn't utter words.

"Maybe if you wouldn't judge people so quickly and pretend to be someone you're obviously not, maybe you'd have a miracle and you'd actually have real friends." Lisa stood up. Too blinded by anger to see the girl's tears. "I'm going home, I hope you get home safely." Lisa started walking away, not realizing she had left her jacket with the girl.

~~

Lisa had gotten home. She hoped Jennie did too, for some odd reason. Yeah, she didn't like the other, but that didn't mean she wanted her to get hurt.

"I'm home dweebs!" Lisa called out to her bestfriend and brother.

They both came down the stairs, both of their heads were wet, probably from a shower. "How was your walk?" Asked Yugyeom, taking a seat on the couch.

Lisa shrugged, deciding not to share what happened. "Hey, didn't you leave with your jacket?" Asked BamBam.

"Shit." Lisa muttered under her breath coming up with an excuse. "No. I don't know what you're talking about.." Lisa said. BamBam And Yugyeom gave her a look, Lisa could see their looks and laughed nervously.

"Ok..whatever you say, sis."

~~

Jennie had stared after the girl's disappearing figure, wanting to go after the red-head but didn't. Not wanting to look more like a fool. Jennie realized she was still wearing the other's jacket.

She hugged it tightly to herself as it had gotten colder. Why did Lalisa Manoban make her feel this way? Why did the red-head dancer make her feel things she had never felt before?

Jennie had gotten home safely, seeing her brother's and his friends sitting in their living room.

"Sup baby sister." Her brother was a 6 years older than her, "Is that Namjoon's?"

She shook her head, "Him and I are no longer together." She said, she was now no longer crying over Namjoon.

"Do I need to beat him up?" He askdd, turning all serious.

"No, Jiyong." She sighed, "Him and I were having a fall out anyway. No hard feelings." She said, smiling.

"Okay. If you ever need anything, just know that I'm always here for you." She nodded and the two hugged.

"I love you."

"I love you too, stupid."

~~

Today was Saturday and Lisa had absolutely nothing to do. She had listened to Don't Wanna Cry a million times trying to memorize the song.

Yugyeom And BamBam had left an hour ago at 2 (p.m), leaving the red-head with nothing to do. She could call Momo but she assumed she was with Sana. She could call Rocky or Moonbin, but she didn't want to third wheel. She could call E'dawn but he was usually out getting laid on the weekends, not matter what time in the day, Jungkook and Jimin were probably out of town visiting their families or boyfriend's.

Deciding that there was truly nothing to do, the girl went down the stairs. Her mother was at work.

Lisa, taking it upon herself went down into the basement, deciding to do something with herself and not be a lazy person all the time.

Playing the music to Blackpink's As If Its Your Last and dancing to the choreo of the song. Smiling as she did so, she loved the beat.

The song continued to the last part. Then another song played, and another one after that, then another one, then another one.

She hadn't even heard the door open.

"I can't believe she does this constantly." Said BamBam staring at his sister.

"Trust me when we have dance battles at school she goes all for it." Yugyeom explained, BamBam laughed.

"You want to join her don't you?" Asked BamBam, watching his boyfriend with amused eyes. Ice Cream Cake was playing by Red Velvet, how could he not want to join in?

"Yes." He said rushing down to the girl's side, she looked shocked for a moment, then recovered. The two danced in sync as the beat ran through the basement walls.

BamBam watched, seeing how happy the two were.

"Come on Bam, we know you love this part!" The two yelled out as the chorus was just about to come.

BamBam decided why not. Any Kpop fan would dance to this song. A Red Velvet Stan like himself. He joined the other two.

And Lisa couldn't be happier, her brother and best friend were the two most important people in her life.

She forgot about Jennie, about the assignment, about their upcoming competition.

She just wanted to have fun.

And that she did.

~~~