18

Thanks for 16k love you guys lot.

Decided to fulfill some wishes<33

Ps; Just to um, I don't know, make Lisa's father seem like more of a dick, since Lisa was twelve when her parents had gotten a divorce there was more to the story, Ten is fourteen which means that he's only 4 years younger than Lisa in this fan fiction, so Lisa's father was also having an affair. So that's that.....

If this doesn't make any sense sorry. I'll go back and edit my chapters to fit this in. Because Lisa just found this out. But Lisa's mother has known about it. Okay?? I guess.

Lisa and her father sat across from each other face to face

Lisa and her father sat across from each other face to face. Lisa stared with a belligerent stare, the red headed teen was still angry.

Minnie, Ten, as he liked to be called, and BamBam were all sitting in the room, silence amongst them all. Although Lisa's eyes said a different story.

"You were having an affair, weren't you?" BamBam asked, his eyes never meant his fathers. Too scared to face the man that hurt his family.

Ten and Minnie, both were old enough to understand the situation. Sat in silence not know that their father had been doing such things.

"I-I was." Their father stuttered over his words. Making it all too surreal.

"Why did mom let you come back?" Lisa interrogated, their mother was a nice person but not that nice.

"Your mother was always a kind woman. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my children."

"You didn't answer the question."

"I don't know. The kindness of her heart is my theory." Her father finished with a sad smile.

"Why did you disown BamBam and I?" The question was an obvious one.

"It was more of an excuse than anything. I shouldn't have denied you as my children, I was scared of-" "Scared of your children being gay?" BamBam asked harshly.

"It wasn't like that." Their father tried to explain, making both Lisa and BamBam roll their eyes. "I didn't want my reputation to be ruined completely. I have come to terms with it now. All I ask is for your forgiveness. Yes I had an affair, yes I was homophobic, and yes I did deny you as my children because I was afraid." He admitted with shame, "But I'm still your father."

Although they didn't want to admit it, he was right. He was their father.

But only by blood.

~~

Jennie sat in the room, curiosity killing her. Lisa's mother had come up into the room, telling her that Lisa had been talking to someone and would be back later.

Jennie had sat for approximately 5 minutes and it was already killing her.

An hours had passed and Lisa still wasn't done talking to the mysterious person. Getting even more curious, Jennie walked down the stairs of the house. She heard talking, she walked without even realizing what she was walking into, four people, two of which she had recognized. Jennie and BamBam has sat at the table with three others.

Hearing footsteps the people sitting down had turned their direction to the noise.

"Hey Jen." Lisa said casually, almost smug like. The three unknown people at the table hadn't taken their eyes off the girl.

"Your mom said you were talking but that was an hour ago and I was getting bored." Jennie said awkwardly. The atmosphere changed as the silence took over once again.

"Well, might as well put it out there now," Lisa had turned to the mystery man, "Dad this is my girlfriend, Jennie. Jennie this is my dad." The mystery man's eyes widened. Not expecting anything of the sort.

Jennie was flustered by the sudden information being thrown out there, she bowed respectively, "Nice to meet you sir." Although Jennie had heard awful things about the man, she was taught to be respectful to her elders.

The man then stood up, bowing as well. "I'm Lisa's father." He introduced himself.

Jennie gulped, "I'm Jennie Kim. I'm Lisa's girlfriend.." She trailed off, not knowing what to say afterwards.

The air held the awkwardness for too long. Making everyone in the room a bit uncomfortable, well besides Lisa, who had sat in amusement.

Lisa's father cleared his throat and smiled politely at the brunette, "It was nice meeting you."

And that was the end of that conversation.

~~

"So your dad's back?" Jennie asked. It was more of a rhetorical question that wasn't meant to be answered.

"Yeah. He's here to abandon his second set of kids." Lisa shrugged carelessly.

The two had went to Lisa's room after the man, Lisa's father, had left.

"So that's who the kids were?" Lisa, again, nodded. Not really paying any mind to the conversation that involved her father. "Why is he leave them here?"

Lisa looked back up at her girlfriend, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, "You ask a lot of questions." She flopped onto her bed. The girl sunk into the mattress. Lisa could feel Jennie's piercing glare through her closed eyes, "They're here so they can get into their oh so "great companies"." She emphasized the words "great companies", Lisa rolled her eyes. "So my dad begged my mother into letting them stay here. Now I'm stuck with two kids for a while until I go to YG."

Jennie nodded her head and acted as though she understood all of it, "Wow. Okay. Wasn't expecting that at all."

"Who does? He literally flew himself from Thailand." Lisa stated the obvious, "Mom said I should work on my behavior but she doesn't get it." Lisa sighed, "She knows what he's doesn't but still allows him to weasel his way into my life. It's stupid." Maybe that was a tad bit immature of Lisa, but Jennie saw where she was coming from.

Lisa came from a person who didn't want her and didn't accept her. "I get it. My mom and I haven't talked in about two weeks because I'm with you. Although my dad accepts me my mom is having a hard time with it." Jennie said sadly, her mother's words still hurting her from when they were first said.

"Oh shit! How could I forget? Your own mother doesn't even accept you and I'm making this all about myself." Lisa sat up quickly and hugged her girlfriend who wore a sad expression. "Tomorrow. No more school. You and I haven't had a first date yet, so what do ya say?" Nudging Jennie's arm teasingly.

The brunette laughed. Causing Lisa to break a smile, "Sure why not?"

~~~

So this chapter is absolute trash but the next chapter they will finally have a date. Where should they go and what should they do?

Leave a comment

Don't forget to vote and add as well!

With all the love

-winwin-the-pooh