TWENTY-ONE

➖TWENTY-ONE➖

Larry didn't need to be told twice when Laurent said 'show me.' His lips went crashing against Laurent's, sucking desperately on the soft, plump and aching lips of Laurent.

His adrenaline was pumped as he felt Laurent kiss back, biting and tugging hungrily.

This was it. This was what he had dreamt of since Laurent had walked in on he and Francis. He had seen the look on Laurent's face that day and though they were unreadable, he had felt something drawing him to Laurent, hoping then to pull Laurent, pin him on the table and fuck him senseless.

He was having it right? His heart was racing with joy as he felt Laurent's arm go around his waist, pulling his more into his body. Laurent was just as ecstatic as he was and Larry was going to take advantage of that feeling so well.

When Laurent pulled Larry into his body, lips attached like two magnets, Larry could feel Laurent's really hard shaft press against his heavy and equally hard one and all he wanted then was to fill Laurent in his mouth; to take in all of Laurent's glory and pleasure him senseless; to send Laurent to heaven with the power of his mouth.

"My God, you want me so bad," Larry managed to say in between the kiss but Laurent was quick to pull him back in, swooping his tongue right into Larry's mouth meeting Larry's on halfway and getting tangled in the battle of the tongues.

Larry's hands caressed Laurent's back, going to grab his ass and squeezing tightly earning a deep groan escape Laurent's mouth. Hearing moans from Laurent's mouth was like music to Larry's ears and he knew how to get out a beautifully long melody from Laurent.

It was when Laurent felt Larry's cold rings on his bare body that another moan escaped his mouth. Warm hands laced with chilly metals rubbed needily against his body; searching, exploring, seeking but never finding.

In a short time, Laurent's shirt was thrown to the side as Larry's hands fiddled and fought with his belts, all this while their lips still attached.

When Larry's lips left Laurent's lips and found the other part of his body, Laurent went crazy with desire. His mind was blurry and his hands shook from pleasure and want.

How can someone make him feel so needy and helpless? Larry was fucking with his mind in more ways than one.

"I want you."

Those three words were enough for Larry to get on his knees in front of Laurent. He unzipped Laurent's trousers and pulled down his jeans to his ankles. Laurent's tent sprang free in front of Larry whose mouth watered.

"You look so beautiful," Larry whispered as he began to rub on Laurent's member, feeling him through the thin material of his boxers.

"Mmmmmh..." A loud moan left Laurent's mouth as he squeezed unto the edge of the desk.

Larry peeked up at Laurent, enjoying the view of Laurent's pleasured face. It was a beautiful sight to behold and he wanted to capture that view in his head for a long time.

Larry's hands found its way to Laurent's bands and he tugged it down, exposing Laurent's other beauty. The sight of Laurent's member was beautiful, unique and Larry felt it in his hands, his own member aching for pleasure too. But he was here for Laurent.