Chapter 63

Alaska's POV

"What are you doing here" I asked while opening the window. "I came to see you" Brooklyn smiled.

"It's girls night" Ellie growled. She put her hand on Brooklyn's chest and pushed him out the window.

"OMG I DIDN'T"T MEAN TO DO THAT" Ellie screamed. Brooklyn hit the ground with a thud and winced in pain.

Ellie and I screamed and raced downstairs. We ran out the door to Brooklyn.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY???? ARE YOU DEAD??" Ellie screamed. "No and no" Brooklyn moaned.

"ELLIE GO GRAB SOME ICE" I yelled. Ellie quickly nodded and ran inside.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "My butt and back hurt but other than that I guess im okay" he shrugged.

Ellie ran outside and handed Brooklyn the ice. "What the hell was that for anyway" Brooklyn growled. "im not sure but now you can say you've fallen out of a window before" Ellie smiled.

We brought Brooklyn inside and laid him on the couch. "Can you give me a massage?" Brooklyn smirked. I rolled my eyes and slapped his butt. He groaned and softly pushed me.

"Want me to make you guys some food?" I asked. They nodded so I went to the kitchen. "Is Pizza okay?" I asked. "YASS BOO" Ellie squealed. "Yes please babe" Brooklyn called.

I put the pizza in the oven and walked over to the couch. I sat next to Brooklyn's smelly feet and turned on the TV.

"Pretty Little Liars?" I squealed. Ellie screamed and yelled "YASS BOO!". "No boo" Brooklyn said. "Well it's girls night and you don't really have a say sooo" Ellie said. Brooklyn rolled his eyes and sat up.

Brooklyn's eyes lit up when he saw the girls. "Okay I guess this is okay" Brooklyn smirked. I reached over and smacked that little smirk. Brooklyn laughed and laid his head on my shoulder.

"I'm going to go use the bathroom" Brooklyn said and got up. "Wash your hands" Ellie laughed. Brooklyn rolled his eyes and walked to the Bathroom.

"I'm sorry I hurt your boyfriend" Ellie said. "It's fine" I laughed. The oven beeped so I ran to the kitchen. I took the pizza out of the oven and served everyone a plate.

....

"Thanks babe" Brooklyn smiled as I handed him his plate. "Thanks Boo" Ellie smiled. I sat down and ate my delicious, yummy, scrumcious pizza.

....

After we finished eating we all went upstairs to my room. "Can I stay here?" Brooklyn asked. "If my parents find out ill get in so much trouble" I said. 

....

Brooklyn slept in the middle of Ellie and I. Brooklyn snuggled up next to me and put his arm around me. "Brooklyn reeks" Ellie laughed. Brooklyn smirked then I  heard a noise and Ellie and I screamed. "You did not just fart" Ellie gagged. "It was Ellie!" Brooklyn laughed. 

I heard a knock on the door and Brooklyn dove under the covers. "Hey girls is everything okay?" my mom asked. "Yeah. Ellie just farted" I giggled. "I did not!" Ellie beamed. "Okay well good night girls!" My mom smiled then closed the door. 

"That was close" I said. "Aren't your parents going to know that you aren't home?" I asked. "I told them I was staying at my friend's house" he smiled. 

Ellie stuck a pillow between her and Brooklyn. "Don't cross this border" she said. "umm okay" Brooklyn laughed. She rolled her eyes then turned to the other side. "Goodnight love" Brooklyn whispered. He put his finger under my chin and turned me towards him. He leaned in and slowly kissed my lips. I put my hand on the back of his head pulling him closer, deepening the kiss. 

"Okay really this is sick go to bed" Ellie moaned. I pulled away and laughed. "Okay night Ells love you" I said and snuggled up next to Brooklyn again. 

....

The Next Day

"Rise and shine baby" Brooklyn smiled. I groaned then opened my eyes. I rested my head in Brooklyn's chest and he ran his hand through my hair. "OMG YOU HAVE TO GET OUT" I yelled. "Why?" he asked confused. "You can't just come downstairs and be like hey Alaska's family I slept here last night so yeah whats for breakfast" I shrieked. 

"Im making red velvet pancakes" my mother called. "i have an idea." Brooklyn smirked. 

Brooklyn opened the window and took a breath. He jumped on the tree and climbed down. I saw him knock on my door then my mom answered. 

"You look like you just got out of bed" my mom said. "I woke up and thought it would be nice to have an early breakfast with Alaska's wonderful family" Brooklyn smiled. "Aww you little cutie! Come on in there is plenty to eat" my mom smiled. "mm are those red velvet pancakes I smell" Brooklyn asked. 

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Wow you have a very good sense of smell" my mom laughed. "ALASKA!! ELLIE!! You have someone here for you" my mom yelled. 

Ellie and I ran downstairs and Brooklyn was standing there with his little smirk. "Oh wow what a surprise" I laughed. "Need any help in the kitchen?" Brooklyn asked. "Oh that would be wonderful! Can you finish these pancakes while I put in the cinnamon rolls?" my mom asked. "Of course" Brooklyn smiled. 

"WHAT? You never cook for me" I laugh. "How do you even know how to cook?" Ellie said. "Home Ec. and I learned some from my chef" Brooklyn said. Emmett came downstairs and took a seat. 

"You should learn some from Brooklyn" my mom smiled. "Ehh I don't know it seems hard" Emmett laughed. "I can teach you" Brooklyn smiled. Emmett nodded and walked over to the kitchen.

I heard a knock on the door so I ran and got it. "HEYYY GURLL!!" Jasmin squealed. "JASMIN?" Emmett asked suprised. "Hey baby" Jasmin smiled giving him a hug. "Are you guys a thing" Ellie asked giving Jasmin a hug. Jasmin opened her mouth then my mom interrupted. 

"Awww the whole gang is here! Jasmin please stay with us for breakfast" my mom said. "That would be great actually! I'm starving" Jasmin smiled. 

My dad came down the stairs and waved. "Hello everyone" he smiled. "HEYY" everyone said in unison. "Well I have to drop off some papers but ill be back in a few" he said. "Bye dad love you" I yelled. "Love you too" he yelled then closed the door.

....

We sat down at the table and Jasmin told us all about her trip. I heard another knock on the door and got up to get it.

"Matt?" I asked.