Chapter 61

Alaska's POV

I went home and decided to sleep on the thought. Matt or Brooklyn?

....

I woke up and changed into floral print romper and pink stilettos. I straightened my hair and decided to just put on mascara and eyeliner today.

I went downstairs and grabbed my purse. "Mom I'm going to go get some donuts! What flavor do you want?" I asked. "Strawberry icing with sprinkles hun and same for your dad" my mom yelled. Emmett ran down the stairs with a white t-shirt, a black north face, and cookie monster pj pants.

"Can I come with?" he smiled. "Sure.... and why not with Jasmin today?" I asked. "She's going to Paris to visit some of her family" he shrugged.

"Aww wittle Emmett" I laughed. He stuck his tongue out and grabbed his shoes. We got in the car and drove to the grocery store.

....

"So who are you going to choose?" Emmett asked. "how'd you even know?" I asked. "Cause I'm psychic and also Jasmin told me" he said. "Jasmin jasmin jasmin" I huffed.

"Anyway im not sure... I keep thinking I know then I just i don't know" I shrugged. "Well whoever you choose im happy" he smiled. I gave him a hug and kissed his cheek.

We got the donuts then left.

....

When we pulled up the driveway Brooklyn was sitting on the front steps.

"I'll leave you too alone" Emmett winked. I sat next to Brooklyn and he gave a slight smile.

"What's up?" I asked. "Want to go for a walk?" he shrugged. I nodded and we walked down the narrow sidewalk.

"I miss you" he said. "I miss you too" I said. "Then come back" he groaned. "I cant decide who my feelings are for" I said. "But Alaska.... remember the flower garden? And my brothers turned the sprinklers on.... or when I came to the hospital when you broke your arm. Or our first kiss?" he smiled.

"Yeah I remember all those things" I said. "Those were great memories and we can make so many more Alas... please" he begged. He looked me in the eye and then crashed his lips onto mine.

"Why do you always do that" I said rolling my eyes. "Because I just want you to remember" he said. And in that moment I realized who my feelings were for...........

Author's Note

I know this is a short chapter but im going to be updating shortly :)