Chapter 65

Alaska's POV

"Hi Alaska" Harper smiled. "Hello Harper" I smiled. "Mom and dad left to go workout at the gym" Romeo said. "Is Larissa here?" Brooklyn asked. "Who's Larissa?" I asked. "No this time I came" Ellie said.

"ELLIE!!" I squealed. I ran over and gave her a hug. "Im going to be the Beckham's new babysitter cause their last one moved to Germany" Ellie said. 

"Come on" Brooklyn whispered into my ear. He tugged on my arm and pulled me upstairs. 

We went to his room and he closed the door. I sat down on his bed and he sat next to me. "Soooo.." he shrugged. "soooo.." I laughed. He leaned down then kissed me. I put my hand on his neck then I heard a noise. We pulled apart and I stuck my hand in my pocket.

Mom

Mom: Hey honey! I know your at Brooklyn's but can you please come home? I made a special dinner xoxo

"Umm sorry I have to go" I said. He nodded then we both walked downstairs.

"Umm I've got to go guys" I frowned. "But you just got here" Cruz said. "I know... but maybe I can come over tomorrow" I said. "That would be wonderful" Harper smiled. I gave them all a big hug then started walking home.

....

"Hey honey" my dad said. "Hello" I smiled. "What's for dinnah?" I asked. "I made some chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn" my mom smiled. "Wheres Emmett?" I asked. "Still at Jasmin's" dad said. I smiled then made myself a plate.

I poured myself a glass of water and sat down at the table.

....

After dinner I was soo stuffed and tired. I changed into my gym shorts and a tank top. I brushed my teeth, washed my face. I turned off my lights and got under the covers.

Brooklyn

Me: Night bebe

Brooklyn: Night love xoxo

Me: Night xoxo

....

I woke up and felt so energized. I put my hair in a ponytail, put on a mint blue sports bra and threw on a pair of light pink sweatpants. I put on my neon pink Nike shoes with purple accents and ran downstairs.

"MOM I'M GOING FOR A JOG!" I yelled. "Be Careful" she said. I grabbed my headphones and ran out the door.

I put on Black Widow by Iggy Azalea and started running. I was jogging down the street when I felt a few raindrops. I shrugged and kept running.

After it started pouring I started running back.

I ran to the door and quickly ran in. I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and chugged it down. I walked upstairs and took a shower.

I dried myself then changed into one of Brooklyn's black sweatshirt's and light denim jean shorts.

I put my hair in a bun and put on my black vans. I grabbed an umbrella and started walking to the Beckham's house.

...

I rang the doorbell and waited. The doorknob jiggled then opened. "Hello" Romeo smiled.

"Hey" I waved. "Where's Brooklyn?" I asked. "I think he's in the back with his friend" Cruz said. I nodded then walked outside.

I walked to the flower garden and saw Brooklyn and a girl with light brown hair sitting on a bench. He put his arm around her and she smiled. They looked in each other's eyes and I knew what would come. I closed my eyes then turned around. I slowly walked inside with tears quickly forming.

"What's wrong Alaska?" asked Harper. "Nothing.... umm I just have to go... tell Brooklyn I said hi" I said. I opened the door and ran down his driveway. When I got to the sidewalk I threw myself on the floor and let everything out.

...

Brooklyn's POV

"I'm cold" Gresa shivered. I put my arm around her and smiled. She blushed then looked up into my eyes. I didn't really understand what she was doing when she put her hand on my neck and pulled me closer.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Just relax" she smiled. She closed her eyes and puckered her lips.