Chapter 3

I'm sorry if I have  grammatical errors It's because English isn't my first language *___*

Morning, ugh! just the thought of them make me sick. I'm not that type of person that sleep alot, although I want to be. I'm sleep like six or seven hours in night. Yeah I know pretty young and I need to sleep more, it's not healthy for someone in my age and blah blah blah. And? What do you want me to do? It's like I do it in purpose.

I sigh and went to brush my teeth and change clothes so we can go to breakfast. I put my glasses and look in the mirror.

I need to buy lenses soon, I nearly see anything yesterday.

"Morning mommy" I say and kiss my mom's cheek.

"Morning sweetie" she replied and gives me a smile. We wait a few second to my dad and then we all went downstairs. Everyone met in the dining room so we could eat some breakfast. I hold my breath at the sight of the most gorgeous girl in this place. God she even more beautiful in today. How that even possible?

 Today she wore short that show all of her long legs, and pink tank top.

God I'm in heaven.

We made eye contact and she wink at me, I blush and look away. We all took our sit, looking up from my planet I start getting nerves when I see that Isabelle come to sit next to me. Why is she making me so nerves? Ok guess I'm not hungry anymore. 

"I didn't know you wear glasses" Isabelle whisper to me and I start blushing. 

"Y-Yeah yesterday I barely see y-you" I say to her and look away.

"Really? It looks to me like you've seen me well enough" she says and I blush again.

What is wrong with me? Why I'm blushing so much? It's so embarrassing, and by why she smirks I think she notice that too.

"So Colton do you have a girlfriend?" she ask, changing the subject.

"N-No" i stuttered, Yeah right! Me Colton Sprouse will have a girlfriend, I laugh at the thought.

She smirks again "good because I want you all to myself" she wink at me and I blush so hard that I think I look like a tomato right now. What? She says what I think she says? She wants me? Me too!! I wanted scream to her.

 Just that I was about to ask her what she means her brother interrupt us again. What is it with him, did he won the title of interrupting important moments or something?

"Good morning my people" he shout and raised his hands.

"Shut up Idiot" Isabelle laughs and pushed him so he can sit next to her.

"I'm tireddddd" he whines and leans through her side.

"Whatever" she murmured clearly tired of him.

After we all finish our food we decided go to for a walk in the city, you know to see places we can all visit.

The first place we visit was beautiful. It called London Eye I think? I don’t know but it was beautiful, we got on the tallest Ferris wheel in the world!

  At first I was really scared because I have a fear of heights but the view was so amazing that I forget that I even have a fear about something in this world.

Then we went to see the Big Ben! Wow awesome place! I really had fun visit those places in London because I always wanted to be there. 

From some strange reason Isabelle and Luke weren't with us and when I ask my uncle she says that they tell her they don't care about visit and see places like this in the world and that they going to the pool, I can't help my on disappointment.

Time past fast and it was already 5 o'clock so my father thinks it's better to get going.

When we got to the hotel I went straight to the shower because I felt very stinky.

I spent the rest of the day in the room because there is pretty much nothing to do especially when I have no idea where Isabelle and Colton is so I just watch Friends the rest of the afternoon.

I feel like I miss Isabelle, not that I have some feeling to her or something I just wanted to spend more time with her, and we barely even seen each other today.

My thoughts were interrupted by knock on the door. I get up from my bed and see that is already one a.m.  Who knock at that time of the night? I thought my parents fell asleep hours ago.

 "Just a minute" I shout and rubbed my eyes. I went to open the door and I froze in my spot when I see who is standing there, with full grin on her face.  

"Hey sexy" Isabelle says looking down at my body, I blush remembering that I only wear a boxer.

"H-Hi what are y-you doing here?" I ask trying to cover myself with my hands.

"Don’t cover yourself babe it's nice to finally see your body, I dreamed about you like this last night" she says, blushing I look to the floor but don’t remove my hands from myself.

"W-Where hav-ve you been all d-day?" I ask her nerves, trying to change the subject.

"Why did you miss me?" she smirks at me.

"N-No I..I just.." I start stuttered but she cut me off "relax I'm just kidding I was in the pool and then go shopping with my brother" she says smiling at me.

"O-oh" I say and look down again, not knowing what else to say.

"So do you want to go the club I hear there is a great party down the street" she says and I look up.

"N-Now?" I ask , now? Who goes out at that time of the night? "Everyone except you nerd" a small voice in my head tell me but I ignored it.

"Yeah now come on lets go" she says happily.

"I-mm not the type of boy-y that goes to party Isabelle" I say and look down.

"You never been in a party?" she asks me.

 "N-No" I say afraid of her answer.

"Okay now you have to come, come on its going to be fun I promise" she says and reach out to pull me out of my room.

"Ok-k wait a second I'm going to change" I say and go to my closet.  

I wait for her to leave my room and late me change but I see her staring at me.

"Or I will stay here with you and.." she whispers to me and my eyes go wide .

"Kidding" she wink at me.

Blushing I wait for here to get out from my room, I look at her as she makes step by step toward the door like a model.

"Now change fast because I don’t wait more from five minutes" She adds winking at me for the last time before she gets out from my room.

So this is chapter 3! Hope you like it beacuse I'm not quite sure about this chapter yet.

Anyway I want to say thank you to the amazing @gourmand that made the cover! I love it!

Thank you to all the people that support it really means alot to me!:)

The next chapter contain mature contact so hope you okay with it ;)

VOTE&COMMENT

5+vote for chapter four:0

Love you Xx