Chapter 7

Isabelle eyes go wide when my hands touch his neck, sorry couldn't help it. I was furious, who does he think he is? this piece of shit.

"Touch her again and I swear I will make sure you wouldn't have any more hands to touch a fucking dog, now get the fuck away from us" I glare at him. The guy just chuckled.

 "Possessive guy" he smiles, mocking me. My hands tighten around his neck I keep one hand around him and before my other hand could meet with his cheek I hear Luke scream.

"Colton clam down" Luke yells and took me away from the fucking waiter.

"He was fucking touch her" I say angrily, before Luke could answer me my cheek met the waiter's hand and I was on the floor, he fucking hit me.

"What the-" I start to say but Isabelle's scream interrupted me.

"Both of you enough!" she scream and my all body shake, I was scared.

"How do you think you are? Are you stupid, what are you doing?" she asks, I look up and I was surprised that I saw her looking at me.

"Me? I-" I try to explain myself but couldn’t find the words.

"Isabelle clam down, he was just trying to help you" Luke try to calm her.

"Well who said I needed his help? I was perfectly fine" she says, and I shook my head. I guess she forgot how she was trembling five minutes ago.

"Great now look at your yourself, your nose is bleeding" she shake her head. What my nose? I touch my nose and he really is bleeding, what? How I didn’t I notice this?

"Come on" she offer me her hand, my all body felt fireworks when our skin touch. What is she doing me? I ask myself the same question since the day I met her but never find the answer. Isabelle makes me feel things I never felt before, I mean just from seeing her my   all body wake up and I have this weird tingling in my stomach.  It confuses me, I do not know how to treat it. I couldn’t help the smile on my face as Isabelle held my hand all the way out the restaurant, and then it hits me.

"Umm Isabelle where are we going?" I asks her, curious.

"Shut up I'm mad at you" she glare at me, I raised an eyebrow. Mad at me with our hands connected? And where the hell is Luke we just left him there?

I became more confused when we got to the hotel and Isabelle took to her room.

"Sit here I be right back" she tells me and I nod, can’t find words to answer her. Isabelle came back after two minutes and set beside without saying a word. She starts to clean my face when I just stare at her, admiring her face. I couldn’t stop she just was so beautiful, she look more like an angel than a real person.

"I can't believe you actually try to hit him" she laughs nervously. My heart skips a beat at the sight of her smile, it’s like her smile could heal sick people, make them believe they could fly.

"Me too" I laugh too, returning the smile. I really can't believe I try to do that, I have never try to do something like that it's so unlike me.

"I think you like me" she smirks. My cheeks probably became bright red as she said this.

"W-what I was just trying to help you" I started to stutter again, great.

"Oh so you don’t like me?" she teased.

"I-I" I didn’t know what to say.

"And if I do this?" She move closer to me and put her both of her hands on my cheeks. I freeze in my spot. What she's doing? Is she going to kiss me again? I hope she does I love the feeling of her lips on my own.

"I-I still don't-" I start to say but she cut me off too soon.

"And this? She asks, her face stay only inches apart from mine, slowly I feel my eyes closing, I don’t know if I want her to stop or keep going, I'm too confused.

"Isabelle-" but she didn’t let me finish, the next thing I know Isabelle's lips was on mine and I fell back on the bed with her on the top of me.