Chapter 1

I'm sorry if I have  grammatical errors It's because English isn't my first language *___*

"Colton!!" I hear my mom shout I sigh and rolled to the other side of the bed.

"five minutes" I mumbled .

Today is the first day of summer, and my family and I travel with my parents' friends to England. Well to say I'm excited? I don’t know I never been in England so I'm a little excited yeah .

"Colton get downstairs right now we're super late!!" I sigh again

"Ok mom I'm coming!!" I quickly wash my face, brush my teeth and hurried downstairs.

"Finally let's go Colton your father already waiting in the car" I sigh, grab my stuff and went to the car.

I wonder if there is kids in my age there or even worse girls, god I gulp. I was never the type of guy who goes out with a lot of girls .In fact I was the type of guy that don't goes out at all.

 "Mom does Dan and Jessica have kids in my age?" I ask my mom.

"Yes sweetie they have girl and boy in your age but I don't remember their names" my mom says.

And all the nerves came back to me. A girl? What she like? Is she nice? We will be good friends? No, probably not. And the boy?Is he some of a bad boy like all of the guys in my school "ohhh" I scream in my head , I'm already want to go home .

"Come on Colton who are you waiting for?" I heard my mom say and look out of the window to see we already arrived to the airport.

I take my bags and get out of the car. "So where are they?" I ask my parents.

 "They say they be here in five minutes" my dad say to me.

Finally after what seems like forever they got here .Wow they really change the last time I see them was when Jessica was twenty-seven, she is thirty-three now . I look behind her and hold my breath. There in front of me stood the most gorgeous girl I ever see in my entire eighteen old life . She has big beautiful blue eyes and cute pink lips that I want to lay and fall asleep on them forever.

And I don't even want to start to talk on her body, I just want to.."hey eyes up kiddo" she took me out of my thoughts.

 "I..I.I ssorry" I stuttered, she smirks at me and I gulp looking away.   

I sigh, oh It's going to be a long summer .

So this is the first chapter I hope you like it . Sorry if it short its becuase is the first chapter . 

VOTE&COMMENT

2+ vote chapter two:) 

LOVE YOU