Chapter 55

Matéo Santiago's POV.

I wake up, Adeline and I completely naked and with her legs and arms around me.

She sleeps peacefully and I just want to hold her all day.

I kiss her face all over until she wakes up.

She scrunches up her nose, causing small crinkles to appear on her skin and then disappear just as quickly, when her face relaxes.

"Noo, Matéo leave me alone!" She mutters, burying her face in my chest and dragging the quilt over us.

I chuckle deeply.

"Babe, let's get up" I tell her, playing with her extremely thick hair.

I tangle my fingers in it and play with it gently, massaging the base of her scalp.

I love it.

Why does it always smell so good!

"Matéo, are you smelling my hair?" She asks me, with an adorable giggle.

"Yeah, you smell amazing!" I tell her shamelessly.

She is my wife, and I am honestly at the point where I'm never going to stop complimenting her.

I eventually manage to get Adeline out of bed, method, bribery of homemade cookies, brownies cinnamon rolls and anything she wants after school, every day until she gives birth!

And if I'm going down, in that kitchen...

So are Jerome, James, Sebastian and Riccardo.

All of them can cook better than me.

Especially Riccardo!

I quickly take a shower, get dressed and go down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning Hannah" I say.

Hannah is one of the agency workers for Donatello's restaurant, the place I took Ade on our date.

She is an agency worker, which means she can work anywhere, and now, her services are on loan to me and this house, while I look after Adeline.

I let her take evenings off though, so that we can get time off to ourselves.

She smiles and chirps a good morning.

She hands me a plate of food and I sit down at the table.

Just as I do, Adeline comes down the stairs.
I take in her outfit and nearly groan.

^^ Ade's clothes

^^ Ade's clothes

Her hips have grown wider and so have her breasts.

I look away, when she catches me staring and I hear her giggle.

"Morning Hannah" Adeline greets, giving her a side hug.

Hannah's reddens and mumbles a 'good morning' back.