DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?(M)

REQUESTED BY SKETCHLOVE

Jungkook's eyes followed Taehyung's every move as he listened to the interviewer's questions carefully

Jungkook's eyes followed Taehyung's every move as he listened to the interviewer's questions carefully. The way he would smile and nod his head if he agreed with something, or how his eyes would crinkle when he smiled.

His brain was fogged with the image of an ethereal Taehyung, hardly noticing when he himself was asked a question. 

''So Taehyung, are you seeing anyone currently?'' the interviewer, Liam, asked.

''No, actually I would rather focus on my work as I am currently working on a secret project for ARMY's! I think my schedule is too packed for me to have a serious relationship, I would rather give my all to my lover then an hour every 2 or 3 weeks,'' 

The response Taehyung gave shocked the rest of the members - when did he become so good at English? 

Hoseok's mouth fell open dumbfounded - as he had only caught maybe 5 or 6 words out of the entire sentence and presumed Taehyung was as fluent as he was - which was, let's be honest, not very.   

Jungkook on the other hand pursed his already non-existent lips in thought - his hyung was so hot when he spoke English. He sounded like a little lost child, hesitating before saying a bigger word - it was too cute for him to handle. 

Unbeknownst to the other members, Jungkook was actually very good at English. He would often have conversations fluently in English to Namjoon, and it was very beneficial to becoming more fluent. 

Also unbeknownst to other members (except Jin, of course) Jungkook had the biggest crush on said boy Taehyung. The aforementioned boy was so incredibly special to him that he couldn't help but slowly fall in love with him.

And now, more specifically - his English.

While Jungkook was drifting off in these gay thoughts he failed to notice the fact the interview had already ended and he was the only one sitting there - a lob-sided smile plastered on his face as he stared at the spot Taehyung had sat at previously.

''Uh, hey - the interviews been over for like 10 minutes dude what the - you okay?,'' Taehyung asked warily, tapping him gently on the shoulder.

''Let's go,'' 

Jungkook responded very abruptly, pulling Taehyung harshly behind him while the other 5 members watched, shocked. The duo left the building and walked to their hotel which was fortunately only a 3 or 4 minute walk.

The brunette dragged Taehyung the entire way, the poor boy muttering groans of protest every 5 seconds. 

At one point whilst going up the stairs, Jungkook accidentally ripped Taehyung shirt sleeve (i wasn't gucci it's okay)

''You're a douchebag looking coconut headass Jeon!,'' 

''shut up princess,''

At this point, Taehyung's cheek were a rosy pink color, indicating he was affected by 'Jeons' words.