LIGHTS

A normal weekend for basketball player Kim Taehyung consisted of ultimately ruining his liver, fucking random girls and smoking

Today happened to be a pretty average Saturday when he got a text from Jimin.

short; bro craZ partae at jongins 2nite haha get it partae cause u r tae

short; i giggled

cup of tae; could u get any more GAY 

cup of tae; ill probs go 

short; ur enemy junglebook will b there with his forefinger gorlfrend 

cup of tae; .do u me.an foreigner i-

short; shut UP 

short; anyways beat him up with ur noodle arms

short;...why u hav noodle arms?? u play basketball

cup of tae; bitch i-

Giggling softly at Jimin's dumb spelling, Taehyung leaned back into his bed, running his rather bony hand through his freshly-dyed pink hair (what a fucking concePT WHEEEE). Many people doubted his ability to be on the schools basketball team, considering he was fairly small compared to the other players, however, his small frame helped him get across the court quickly - seeing as no one really predicted it. 

The girls at his school adored him - he was the Kim Taehyung after all - schools well known baby boy. He was known for his soft looks yet rough pushes on the court, his deep voice that made the cutest noises when he was surprised. Overall, Taehyung was loved by most in the school.

Except for one person. Soccer team captain, Jeon Jungkook. He was fierce to say the least - being scarily tall for his age and being a complete muscle maniac (although no one could deny, he looked like a bunny). He used to be on the basketball team but gave up playing to occupy the position of captain of the soccer team.

Taehyung didn't really know why Jungkook hated him - the two had only passed each other in the corridors previously, giving each tight lipped smiles in between the hellish classes. That all changed one day though, when Jungkook called Taehyung a princess after he had joined the basketball team.

He immediately assumed this was very degrading and from that day on, the rivalry began. The sly insults in the corridors, the name-calling from across the cafeteria or the way how every couple of weeks one of the pairs shoes, clothes or something of the like would go missing.

It had built up over time and no one really knew why the two fought so damn often, although the rumors spread like wildfire. 

Ignoring all the thoughts swirling around in his head, Taehyung hopped into the bathroom for a quick shower, making sure to use 'Lush's Snow Fairy' for that amazing bubblegum smell (promo).