Ch. 6 - Chester

A/N: Thank you so much for your positive feedback on this story, it really means a lot to me! Since I posted like 7 parts in 2 or 3 days, this will be the last time I post a bunch of chapters right away. I'll probably update like once a week from now on, so I hope you enjoy!

-

"Wakey, wakey, Chazzy Chaz," Blue woke the brunette still tied to a chair with a harsh slap to the face that quickly broke him out of his slumber. He whimpered, but said nothing in response, causing the burly man to grin. "Such a smart boy. We've gotta steal Rob from you boys for awhile to talk to your buddies, but we'll be sure to make time for you real soon. Would you like that?"

"No and please don't take Rob," He begged, seeing it was the perfect time to as he was asked a question and had been expected to answer. "Please don't take him, don't hurt him."

"He's not the one who will be hurt in this story, only killed if things don't go our way," Blue grabbed his chin and slowly pulled them away as Chester noticed Red standing behind him, smirking.

"Come on, grab the drummer-boy, we gotta be ready when they call. We can mess around with these two later," He smiled between Chester and Mike as Blue went to untie Rob. "We have big plans for you guys, can't wait for this to unravel. We've been planning since Hybrid Theory."

"I'm sad your hair isn't blonde anymore, but any color would suffice really," Blue added, glancing at Chester as he finished getting the ropes off Rob. "If I'm that sad about it, I could just color it back, couldn't I?"

"And kill my hair in the process," Chester tutted back as he was asked another question.

"Hey, better your hair than your friend," Blue laughed and grabbed Rob by the upper arm and tugged him along as the two started walking towards the door without Red, who was watching Mike and Chester. Though Rob was the tallest member in the band, both Red and Blue sized him up weight and height wise. Chester watched his friend disappear with one of their assailants.

"You two better be good while we're gone or you'll regret it," Red threatened before pulling Rob's chair up to them and sitting on it backwards, yet facing them. "You two are close, huh?"

"So are you and Blue," Chester shot back and Red chuckled.

"But in the same way as us?"

"Yeah," Mike spoke up, so Chester wouldn't have to do all the talking, though he was probably afraid of being vocal after being hit so many times for talking.

"You guys are together?" Red asked and the pair was taken aback.

"Um... no. Are you and Blue?" Chester frowned as Red shrugged his shoulders.

"It's besides the point, really. You two are close? You and Mike?" He pushed and Chester nodded. Red smiled broadly, "Would you two do anything for each other? Die for one another?"

"Yes, I would," Chester admitted, Red nodded and looked to Mike.

"You? Would you die for him?"

"Yes, in a heartbeat," Mike said, looking into Chester's eyes as he spoke.

"And nothing could tear you guys apart?"

"No," Mike shook his head.

"Nothing, ever," Chester added, knowing he'd be lost without Mike. He loved his best friend to death and would definitely take a bullet for him - or for any of his friends, for that matter. Except, Mike was his best friend. He was extra special to Chester, so nothing could ever force the brunette away from Mike. He was his other half, his missing piece.

"We'll see about that," Red smirked before leaving the two alone to think about what he had revealed and said. The pair were silent for a moment, letting it all sink in.

"They're like fuck buddies or something," Mike recalled which probably stuck out the most to the pair at the moment.

"They thought we were too," Chester sighed, a bad feeling in his stomach. They said they had plans for them and after that knowledge, Chester was even more weary of what they had in store. "Mike... what are they going to do to us? I'm fucking petrified, man."

"I don't know, Ches, but I promise I won't let them hurt you."

"If they hurt me and you say something about it, they'll fuck you up too," Chester reminded him. "No. If they hurt me, don't say anything, don't get in their way. I'd rather die than see you get more hurt. I already ache for you still from when they were hitting you, I can't see you get hurt anymore, it'll tear my heart apart."

"Chester, you know I can't do that. I can only imagine what they're going to do and they seem to really like you, so I'm fucking terrified for you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if they hurt you, especially if they scar you, and I didn't say anything. You can't expect me to just sit here and watch you take it. I know you would do the same for me too, don't even lie about it."

"But, Mike-"

"No, Chester! Don't argue with me on this! I'm not going to sit there and let shit happen, you know I can't. I know you can't if the tables are turned," Mike objected and Chester fell into silence.

"...I'm just scared, Mike. I'm so terrified, if I wasn't tied up right now, you'd be able to see how much I'm shaking. I'm so so scared, so fucking scared," Chester teared up and wanted nothing more than for Mike to scoop him into a warm, loving hug. He was mad that he couldn't because of the ropes confining them. Mike pouted at him.

"I know, Chester, I know. I'm scared too. I wish I could hug you right now," Mike basically read his mind, which put the vocalist a little more at east, knowing the emcee would definitely embrace him if he could. The thought alone helped soothe him a bit as they fell into silence, waiting for Rob to return.

They were scared for Rob, but also for themselves. They hoped Rob would come back alive and unharmed, incredibly terrified that he wouldn't though. They weren't sure what to do anymore as there was nothing to do. Chester was dreading the future and had every right to, but there was one thing he knew for sure. Those guys were going to try and tear them apart, but they couldn't be. Ever.