Chapter Six

The Next Morning,Crown Princess Elsa woke up.She went to her parents.
"Hi."she said.They look at Elsa.
"Hey,honey."they said.They went to sleep.The Nightmare King came to Arendelle.He came to Elsa.
"Hello,Your Highness."he said.Elsa look at him.She gasped.
"Why are you here?"Elsa asked.He blow black sand on Elsa's face.Elsa put her hand on her forehead.
"I feel dizzy."Elsa said.She fainted.She turned into a swan.Anna came.She look at the swan.
"A swan."Anna said.Elsa woke up.She screamed.
"What happened to me?"Elsa asked.
"Who are you?"Anna asked.
"Anna.it's me Elsa."Elsa said.Anna gasped.
"What happened,Elsa?"Anna asked.
"I don't know.We need to find a cure to change me back into a human."Elsa said.Jack and Rapunzel look at Anna.
'Who's that?"they asked.
"Mom.Dad.It's me Elsa."Elsa said.
"Elsa,what happened?"they asked.
"I don't know,mom and dad."Elsa said.Hiccup came.He look at Elsa.He kiss Elsa.Something magical happened to Elsa.She turned back into a human.She wore a beautiful dress with wings on her back.She became the Swan Princess.
"Elsa.You are Odette from my favorite story The Swan Princess."Anna said.Elsa look at herself.Elsa look at Hiccup.
"You save me from the Nightmare King's spell."Elsa said.Hiccup hug her.
"I am your prince,Princess Elsa...I mean Odette."he said.
"You can call me Elsa.Odette is my second name."Elsa said.Elsa went to her room.The evil Queen came.
"Hello,Elsa."she said.Elsa look at her.
"Leave me alone."Elsa said.She handed Elsa the apple.Elsa slowly took it.She eats the apple.Elsa's legs were wobbly.She fainted.Hiccup run to Elsa.
"Elsa."he said.Hiccup lifted Elsa's head.
"Elsa,wake up."he said.No answer.
"Elsa.please wake up."he said.Hiccup pick up Elsa.He put the princess on her bed.Anna came running.
"Hiccup,what happened to my sister?"she asked.
"Something happened to her."he said.Anna put her hand on her sister's forehead.
"She is alive.She is in a deep sleep."she said.Hiccup hold her hand.He kiss Elsa's lips.Elsa slowly open her eyes.She look at Hiccup.
"Hiccup.You save me again."she said.