Chapter Twenty Two

100 years later,Elsa and her family came back to life.They lost their memories.Elsa look around.
"Where are we?"Elsa asked to her family.Rapunzel look at her daughter.
"I Don't know,sweetheart."Rapunzel said.Elsa and her family look around again.They saw a girl and her best friend.Elsa put her arm through her.Elsa'a arm went through the girl.
"She can't see me."Elsa said.Anna put her arm through her too.It went through too.
"She can't see me either,Elsa."Anna said to her sister.
"What's going on?"Elsa asked.

At the North Pole,North went through a crystal.He saw Elsa's family.
"Elsa,Anna,Hiccup,their mother Rapunzel and their father Jack are guardians."he said.He lift the lever.Tooth,Bunny,and Sandy came to the North.
"What is it?"they asked.
"Crown Princess Elsa and her family are guardians now."he said.Few hours later,They went to Elsa,Anna,Hiccup,Jack and Rapunzel.
"Hello,Elsa,Anna,Hiccup,Jack and Rapunzel."they said.Elsa,Anna,Hiccup,Jack and Rapunzel look at them.
"Who are you and how do you know our names?"they asked.They took them to the North Pole.Elsa and her family look around.
"The North Pole."Elsa said.
"There are two young girls' names are Flora and Bloom."he said.
"Who's Flora?"Elsa asked.
"She is your daughter."he said.
"I don't remember her."Elsa said.
"You are Crown Princess Elsa of Arendelle and Queen of Solaria."he said.
"I am not a princess or a queen."Elsa said.
"Yes,you are."he said.They went to Flora.Elsa create a snowflake.She throw to Flora's face.Flora look at their family.
"Mom!"Flora cried.Flora run to Elsa.She hug Elsa.The Royal Family of Arendelle are finally reunited.