Chapter 2

Aaron Pov
"Who,why and what are you doing here?!"A voice yelled beside me as I was doing my morning push-ups.I chuckled lightly as I got up and stretched a bit as I answered the recently awakened Issei."I'm Aaron Storm,new student to Kouh Academy.I'm here because I decided to crash at your place and currently I'm doing my usual work out."He looked at my body with a weird look in his eyes for some reason."Oh yeah,I've been up since 6."I told him as the thought went into my mind.He looked at me for a while more before looking at me suspiciously.I tilted my head in confusion until I realised he might not have remembered everything from last night."Oh yeah,did you forget you were almost stabbed to death then got stabbed to death.Following that,I had to help kick some ass before me and Rias had to save your life when you were dying.Then I brought you back home and I told your mom that you accidentally hit your head and if I could stay the night."By this point he just looked into blank space.

"Dammit,I broke him."I muttered to myself before shrugging my shoulders and willed my uniform into existence.Ah,the benefits of being a Demi-Servant.Correction,Demi-Servant,dragon,devil...Goddamn.How is this body still so human looking from all the different things in there.I chuckled to myself at that realisation and decided to head downstairs.Issei's Mom was already there and I told her."He forgot how he got here and I think I accidentally broke his mind when I told him."She laughed at that and I sat down to eat breakfast.Issei joined us about 30 mins later which I finished by then.I went to prepare for school when I realised.I accidentally left my bag in the council office.I forgot after the events of yesterday and the discovery of angels,fallen angels and devils.Ah well.

I bid farewell to Issei's Mom as did Issei himself as we went to school.After we got out of earshot of his Mom,he asked suspiciously."How am I still alive if you said I was stabbed to death?""Well...How does it seem that you gave up your humanity to be alive?"I asked.He looked at me confused and I face palmed myself."Never mind.Long story short,you became a devil like me."I told him.He blinked.Once.Twice before saying."Ehhh!You're a devil?!When?!"I laughed at his reaction and said."Just after you became one actually."He calmed down somewhat after that before asking."You want to go peep on the girls later?"I stared at him with a deadpan look, as he withered under my gaze.That was the only thing I can give as an answer.After that,the journey was continued in silence.

When we reached the academy,I told him."Meet up at the canteen later at lunch,pretty sure Rias wants to see us later."He nodded and as we entered the academy together,the entire student body immediately erupted into whispers and mutterings and I sighed at that.Rumours are gonna be flying all over the damn place.I went to the student council office and saw Tomoe and Reya in there with Sona and all 3 flinched upon my presence.I looked at them weirdly before looking at the table and asked."Where's my bag?"The three of them looked at me in unison."What,I forgot it yesterday okay?"I could swear I heard a thought go through their mind saying."This is the guy you were terrified or yesterday?"I shook my head and Sona replied."It's in the corner."I nodded my head and checked the corner and lo and behold,it was there."Thanks."I told her as I left.As I was leaving I said."Oh yeah,I joined Gremory's peerage by the way."And I smirked as I heard a collective."Eh?!"
Lunchtime
I found Issei currently being ridiculed by his 'friends' and said."Oi Issei,remember? Rias wants to see us."The two stopped at looked at me as I grabbed him by the collar and literally dragged him away and I could feel the looks Issei's friends were giving us."How did you become friends with them Hyoudou?"I asked as I dragged him to his feet when we were a safe distance away from them."For the pleasures of the woman's body we united together!"He shouted and I face palmed myself once more while shaking my head."I dare you to say that in front of Gremory."I told him and he tensed and shivered along with me.It seems his body remembered the furious barrage of questions she asked me.Just as I thought that,a pretty boy came up to us with a crowd of fangirls behind him.I narrowed my eyes as I felt the presence of a devil and he said."Hyoudou-San,Storm-San.Rias-San wants to see you."Oh great,I can see how this going to go as he said this in front of his fangirls.I restrained myself from face palming and settled with a sigh and said."Let's go then."We left the crowd of girls behind us to my relief and as we walked I told him."Next time,unless you don't value your rep,don't talk like that to either of us in front of people.It's gonna cause misunderstandings."He gave me a sheepish grin and apologised as we stopped in front of a door with a sign saying."Occult Research Club."Good disguise,I give them that.No one is going to expect this.