Chapter 4

Aaron Pov
I prepared the refreshments and I waited for the Phoenix family to come.The entire room was tense as me,Kiba,Koneko,Asia,Akeno,Rias and Grayfia stood there.I sent Mordred away since her brash nature might screw things up for Rias.Then Issei burst into the room and I couldn't help but laugh at what Rias was trying to do last night by his explanations.She burned up instantly before the circle turned red.I went to serious mode as did everyone else as the bastard came.
30 mins later
I narrowed my eyes at the guy's behaviour of Rias.Even if you are engaged,you shouldn't be that touchy.Just as he was about to kiss Rias,I stepped forward and grabbed his arm."Remember,you aren't engaged yet.Don't touch Buchou until you do."I told him.This was how much I hated the guy.That I would use Rias' title instead of her name.Raiser narrowed his eyes at me before moving backwards.From there,the situation got worst until Raiser's entire peerage came.This resulted in Issei being punched and before things could escalate,I decided to use several tools to calm the situation.What Emiya calls Tohsaka smile 3 and Hrunting would do.The killing intent from the sword completely overrode Raiser's and it stopped everyone in there tracks.They then shivered as I looked at them saying."Now,normally I wouldn't mind
conflict.But if it is for something as important as this then I am afraid I might skip conflict and go to straight to death.Now I am sure nobody wants this so please.Calm.Down."I emphasised the last three words with my own killing intent and combined with Hrunting,caused everybody to stop their actions.

"Good.Now lets continue without that type of behaviour Phoenix."I said.I didn't will Hrunting back into Beowulf's card yet and instead held it in my hand and watched for any further disruptions.The room quieted down somewhat as some of the girls from Raiser's peerage looked nervously at Hrunting.That was,until they tasted my food.I smiled and finally let Hrunting back into a card.The end result of negotiations resulted in a rating game taking place in 10 days.Apparently it was a 'handicap' but I didn't mind.As Raiser's peerage all but left,I turned to Rias' peerage."Rias."I said.She turned to me."Permission to grant special training to the whole group?"I asked.The peerage was silent when Issei said."Do it.I want to get stronger for Buchou."Koneko and Asia agreed.Then Kiba.Akeno.Rias looked contemplative until she said."Permission granted.Work is to the bone."I nodded and rubbed my hands.It's been a while since I trained someone.Not since Az-I grimaced at the thought and asked."Any training grounds in mind?"
The next day
"Hey Issei.Why is Asia with you?"I asked as I saw them outside my house."Well..."Issei said before Rias burst out and noticed me."Oh.Good.You're up already,I was worried that I had to wake you up.Now hurry up."She literally dragged me away and I quickly turned Mordred into a card and gestured for Miltet to come.She hurried over as we stood in a teleportation circle and we arrived in the mountains.My eye twitched."Well,Issei.Carry all this luggage!"Rias said as she literally dumped a butt load of baggage,which I only just noticed,onto his back."Well? What are you waiting for.Climb up the mountain!"I let out a sigh of relief.I thought that before our training,Rias wanted us to destroy the mountain.I smirked before Rias grabbed me by the shoulder."You carry some too."She said as she gestured to the baggage left over.The smirk didn't leave my face.I carried all of it on one arm and used Storm Flash up the mountain.I could vaguely hear Issei saying."No fair!!!"

I felt my jaw go slack as I saw the mansion in front of me.I knew she was loaded.But I didn't know Rias was this loaded.I calculated in my head how many dead apostles and ancestors I needed to kill before coming to the conclusion that I need to kill at least 30 on the scale of type-mercury.And I was no match for type-mercury.I dumped the luggage on the ground and I sighed at the fact that I wouldn't be able to get this much cash in my entire life.Koneko and Kiba came after me followed by Issei,Asia,Koneko and Rias.My eyes narrowed at the fact that with the exception of Issei,they weren't carrying any luggage.Asia I can understand but Rias and Akeno should have to do it too.I made a mental note in my mind to increase their training difficulty.
Later
"What did I do to deserve this?!"Rias screamed as lightning bolt after lightning bolt chased after her.I was toying around with her in my Caster class just to make her run to make up for her not carrying luggage.In the background,Kiba was fighting Mordred to practice his sword skills.Asia was being forced to run from the mountain and back.She may be naive and innocent but nothing will stop me from training her.Until she finds my weakness.Akeno was gathering things for me.Koneko was dealing with 2 golems of lightning I set up.I say golems,they're more like elementals.Issei was,well,he was resting.I heard a scream as Rias accidentally tripped and was shot with three lightning bolts on her-I winced.Okay,girl or boy,that wasn't pretty.I just hoped she didn't get increased libido from that."You okay?"I asked worriedly."Of course not!Do you think being shot in my...Private parts with lightning is fun?!"She shouted.Yep,she's fine.I admit,I'm getting a sort of sadistic glee from her suffering.I vaguely heard some moaning and I set my lightning to hit Rias on autopilot and found the source of panting.My eyebrow twitched as I saw Akeno looking lustfully at Rias while she was holding the stuff I needed.I waited until Akeno gave me the stuff I needed before shooting lightning bolts at her.It was I suspected,she's a masochist.