meetings.

a / n - I don't get why the first chapter is the shortest-- im sorry tho pff. the first chapter is also the worst I've written- it gets better i promise :/

Namjoon has always delt with pain. He started to get used to it over time. Physical, mental, every type of pain that existed. He was used to it. As Namjoon walked from his best friends grave, letting the now pouring rain fall onto him, he started to think about the past. He started to remember when they first met and how. Namjoon refers to his best friend as a brother. He's been with him through everything. He is, no was, the only one alive that knew about Namjoon's past.

Namjoon continued to walk in the pouring rain. His head down, hands shoved in his pockets. He was now soaked but he didn't care. He was dumfounded at the loss of his best friend. Once he got to his car he took his car keys out of his pocket and unlocked the car. Climbing in the car he sighed, starting the engine. As he drove away thoughts of his past ran through his head.

"Shit-" Namjoon blew a red light. "I need to get off the road before I die too..." he sighed continuing to drive. As he drove he saw a young man, around his age, walking in the pouring rain. It seemed as if he was lost. The young man noticed Namjoon and waved at him, signaling for him to stop. Namjoon pulled over and rolled the window down, the young man running over.

"Ah, s-sorry to bother you.. umm.. " Namjoon could see the young man better now. He had brown hair that fell just above his eyebrows, and teeth that peaked out from behind his lips, almost like a bunny's teeth. The brown haired man wore a mask that he pulled down to talk to Namjoon.
"Are you lost? Wait- here, here, get in before you catch a cold." Namjoon unlocked the car doors. The young man smiled, showing his bunny teeth and climbed in the car. "So I assume you're lost?"

"Ah, yes- I'm new around here... um do you happen to know where this address i-is? ..." The young man was shivering. Namjoon turned the heat up a bit as the young man pulled out a paper from in his pocket, the paper was soaked and flimsy. He turned the paper and showed Namjoon the address.

"Oh that's just down the street from where I live." Namjoon started to drive away down the street. "S-sir, you don't h-have to drive me-.. I c-can walk ..." The young man said tapping a finger on his knee.

"Sir? I'm Kim Namjoon, but you can call me Namjoon, and don't worry about it. I don't want you to get a cold, especially when you're in the pouring rain and have no idea where you're going." Namjoon glanced at the young man sitting next to him. "My name is Jeon Jungkook... but thank you for the r-ride.. you didn't have to.. " Jungkook looked out the window as the car came to a stop upfront of a house. Not too big but not too small. It was a decent size house. "Ah t-thank you Namjoon..." Jungkook smiled at Namjoon. "No problem" Namjoon replied, giving Jungkook a dimpled smile. "Dimples.." mumbled Jungkook, blushing lightly and looking away. "Oh!" Jungkook pulled out a 50 dollar bill and held it out to chuckling Namjoon. "It's the only bill I have-- but this is for giving me a ride." Namjoon shook his head and gently pushed the money back towards Jungkook, "That's a lot of money, plus it was only a three minute ride. Don't worry about it." Namjoon nodded towards him. "A-Are you sure?.." Jungkook looked at Namjoon, "Yes I'm sure."

"W-Well it was nice meeting you Namjoon...thank you...I really appreciate it." Jungkook smiled before climbing out of the car. "Thank you, again!" Jungkook yelled to Namjoon. "See ya around!" Namjoon chuckled as Jungkook started running away from. The car and towards the house. "Hope to see you around too..." Namjoon smiled to himself driving away.