sausage.

a/n - sMut wArniNg~~ or should I be an ass and leave you hanging and leave the smut out- hMMMm. btw bottom joon,, at first I didn't have it as bottom joon but stuff changed and yeah yeEt. sdksj this chapter is retarded thx,, it's 3am rn and im writing cuz im bored yeet. && ik it's just namgi and taekook rn but tRusT me namkook wiLl happen sOOn,, I haVe my pLANS!!

Jungkook laid on the couch, thinking about what had just happened before. He ran his thumb over his bottom lip and hummed. He liked Taehyung but he didn't know if Taehyung really liked him back. He could've been saying things he didn't mean, that being he was drunk. The younger slowly started to fall asleep, thinking about things like if he did let Taehyung kiss him, where would that lead?

▬▬▬▬▬

Yoongi pinned Namjoon against the brick wall of the Pizza Parlor and pulled him into a rough kiss. Namjoon's hand trailed down Yoongi's torso and down to the tent in his pants. A low groan escaped Yoongi's lips as Namjoon lightly palmed him. Namjoon knew where this was going to lead to. Yeah, they were out in public but Namjoon was used to it. Yoongi being the exhibitionist he is, turned Namjoon into one as well. The older shoved his tongue into Namjoon's mouth causing Namjoon to moan out. Yoongi gripped Namjoon's wrists and pinned them against the wall, roughly grinding into him, "This is what you get for teasing daddy you hear?" Yoongi bit into Namjoon's neck and continued to grind into him. Namjoon moaned out loudly which caused Yoongi to slap his thigh harshly, "You make a noise and i'll punish you." With that Yoongi earned a nod from Namjoon.

Yoongi tugged his pants and boxers down and pushed Namjoon to the ground so the younger was kneeling before him. He gripped a lock of the youngers hair and shoved his length into his mouth. "Suck." Yoongi stated sternly. Namjoon sucked harshly and took Yoongi in deeper, bobbing his head at a fast pace. Yoongi groaned and gripped his hair, tugging on it every so often. Yoongi then pulled out of Namjoon's mouth and pulled him up to stand. Namjoon's pants and underwear were tugged off of him. He was now pushed up against the wall. Yoongi lifted Namjoon up and slammed himself deep inside. Namjoon gasped and bit his hand so he wouldn't let out a moan while the older pounded into him. The skin on his back scraped against the hard surface behind him. It hurt but Namjoon didn't care, whatever made Yoongi happy, he'd do. "Let me hear those cute moans of yours." Namjoon tugged his hand away from his mouth and moaned out loudly as Yoongi pounded deeper into him. The younger gripped the blonde's shoulders and wailed out in pleasure due to him roughly thrusting into his sweet spot. "Y-Yoongi i-i'm gonna c-cum!" Namjoon covered his mouth and leaned his head back, "Ah what do you call me?" Yoongi gripped Namjoon's length and pressed his thumb down on the tip, Namjoon wincing in return. "I-I'm s-sorry daddy.. " Yoongi pumped Namjoon's member harshly, Namjoon eventually came but Yoongi wasn't ready to yet. He pulled out and turned Namjoon around. Namjoon confused but willing to do anything, let .

Yoongi shoved his cock into Namjoon's swollen and tight hole. He gripped the younger's wrists and pinned them behind his back, pounding into him once again. Namjoon bit his lip, at this point it didn't feel good. It hurt a whole lot. "Y-Yoongi I-it h-hurts!" Namjoon's eyes swelled up, a few tears streaming down his cheeks. Yoongi completely ignore him and continued to thrust. At this moment Namjoon figured it all out. Yoongi may or may not truly love him, only Yoongi himself knows. But Yoongi is a sex fiend. He loves it to the point he doesn't care. Namjoon started to cry a bit harder until Yoongi finally came inside of him. He quickly pulled out and pulled his pants up. Yoongi chuckled and started to walk off. "I'll wait for you in the car, slut." Namjoon continued to cry, this wasn't the first time Yoongi has done something like this. Fuck him twice or just leave him there after what they did. Namjoon usually didn't cry about stuff like this but this really got to him. He sniffled and started to slowly pull up his pants and underwear. At this point he knew he was being used, he loved Yoongi too much to just leave him. Maybe it's all in his head, maybe not. Who knows.

▬▬▬▬▬

The brown haired 20 year old woke up to a Taehyung poking his cheek. He bit Taehyung's finger to make him stop. "Ow- what was that for?-" Jungkook frowned, "No need to poke me-" "Whoops." Taehyung then caressed Jungkook's cheek with his thumb. The both looked into each others eyes for a few seconds before Jungkook cleared his throat, with a light tint of pink on his cheeks he looked away, "Why'd you wake me up?-" Taehyung shot up and grinned, "I wanna apologize for last night! I don't know what really happened but all I know was I was drunk so i'm sure you had to deal with me." Jungkook blushed, "I wanted to take you out to breakfast, so what do you say?" Jungkook smiled and sat up, "I'd love that" "Ah good good! Go get ready so we can go!~" Jungkook chuckled and got up off the couch, heading upstairs to the bathroom to get ready.

▬▬▬▬▬

Jungkook and Taehyung arrived at a restaurant and were now sitting at a booth waiting for a waiter. Taehyung smiled and played with a fork laying on the table, "What are you gonna get, Kook?" Jungkook continued to look out the window he was looking out, "Ah.. uh.. eGGs bEneDicT!" Jungkook randomly turned and shouted obnoxiously. Taehyung broke into a laugh and covered his mouth to muffle it. "Sheesh, I cant with you skdjs" Jungkook chuckled and watched Taehyung laugh a bit more. "I'm gonna get.. hmm eGGs aND baCOn aND soMe thiCC, wiTh tWo C'S, sAusAge maN." Jungkook laughed and covered his mouth. "Oh sounds taesty. Get it tae-sty. You're tae yeah okay i'll go home-" Taehyung chuckled and Jungkook slid down under the table. The waiter came over and Jungkook quickly tried to get up, hitting his head on the table and groaning quietly in pain. The waiter looked at him weirdly and sighed, "What would you two like to drink? And if you're ready to order, i'll take your order."

The two ordered their food and ate, having silly conversations. They shared a few laughs and blushes. Jungkook's feelings for taehyung started to grow stronger. At this point he didn't care anymore, he loved Taehyung.

a/n - some juicy stuff comin soon oof. not much taekook shit cuz like I was too busy on smut that came out bad but oh well. gOtta sleep for 2 hoUrs or smThn yK skjkd btw everything is un edited so ye whoopsie