pizza.

a/n - I doubt anyone will reply to this but like JohnTen or TaeTen ?? hHh idk anymore. or JohnJae. yOu cHoOsE. have a joke,, issa namkook book. tHis bOOk will tEach yOu hOw tO make nAmkOok. yOu tAke a naMjoon anD smash iT witH a Jungkook that's hOw yOu mAke namkOok wAw. namkook will cum soon tho

unknown 

unknown: hey namjoonie hyung,, it's kookie

▬▬▬▬▬

Namjoon smiled down at his phone and changed the contact name to "Kookie"

▬▬▬▬▬

Kookie

Kookie: hey namjoonie hyung,, it's kookie

Namjoon: Hey kook, How are you? 

Kookie : i'm okay,, you ?? ah I have to go make dinner now,, ttyl❤️

Namjoon: I'm okay and alright ttyl.

▬▬▬▬▬ 

Namjoon leaned back into the couch and decided to look through Instagram. Granted he got insta a few months ago, he already had a few thousand followers. He searched up Jungkook and a ton of pictures came up along with his Instagram. He immediately followed the younger and looked through his posts. Namjoon chuckled when he stumbled on a post.

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

At least Jungkook had some sense of humor. He hoped to see the younger soon. Namjoon wanted to see Jungkook smile with those bunny teeth. Jungkook's smile made Namjoon happy, it made him feel better.

Namjoon continued to watch tv when a click of the lock on the front door came to his ear. Yoongi walked into the house and took his shoes off, Namjoon sighed and looked at the floor, tearing up a bit. Yoongi walked over to the couch where Namjoon was at and rubbed his shoulders. "You left me on read.. Baby I'm sorry, it won't happen again.. " Yoongi started to kiss Namjoon's neck sweetly and Namjoon sighed. "You always say that.. A-Am I not good enough for y-you?.. A-Are you tired of m-me?..." Namjoon tugged his sleeves down more as a few tears slid down his cheek. Yoongi pulled away and went around the couch to kneel down upfront of Namjoon, resting his hands on his thighs. "Baby I promise this is the last time.. Please forgive me.. I'll make it up to you, I'll do whatever, just please forgive me.." Yoongi took Namjoon's hand into his and kissed the top of it. "I'll take you out to dinner right now. I got my pay check today too.." Namjoon smiled slightly, maybe Yoongi actually meant it. He decided to give it one more go. "A-Alright.. this better be the last time.. plus I c-can't stay mad at you too long.. I love you t-to much to stay mad at you.." Yoongi smiled and cupped Namjoon's face. "Good.." Smiling softly, Yoongi pulled Namjoon into a rather sweet kiss. Both of their lips molding together and moving in sync until they pulled away for air. "So how about we go to your favorite Pizza place, yeah?" Yoongi smiled and pulled Namjoon up by his hand. Namjoon replied with a nod as they walked towards the front door to put their shoes on to leave.

▬▬▬▬▬

Jungkook headed downstairs to the kitchen and began to make dinner. He didn't feel like doing anything extravagant or whatever so he decided to just make ramyun. With that he grabbed a pot and started to boil water. Taehyung would be coming home from work soon and Jungkook wanted to make him dinner as a thank you for letting him stay.

About thirty minutes later, in walks Taehyung stumbling all over. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and raised a brow. The older went over to Jungkook and pinned him against the fridge, "H-Hyung??" Taehyung smelt of alcohol and chuckled. "Junggukieeeeee~~" Jungook frowned and pushed Taehyung off of him gently but he wouldn't budge. "You're sick, hyung and you drank? T-That's not good.." Taehyung tugged on the collar of Jungkook's shirt, "My co-workers and I played beer pong after workkkk and then they made me chug the left over beer~" Taehyung burped and chuckled. It makes sense, Taehyung works as a caterer but in the bar department. 

The older started to rub Jungkook's thigh and he was confused. "G-Gukie I wanna kisseu~~" Jungkook frowned, "E-Ew tae y-you're straight though. I don't like you like that anyway-" Jungkook slowly started to develop feelings for Taehyung over time but he knew Taehyung didn't like him back, so he lied and said he didn't. Taehyung shrugged and pressed his lips against Jungkook's. Jungkook pushed Taehyung away and rubbed his mouth, blushing deeply, he could taste the alcohol on his lips. "Taehyung, y-you can't just do that.." Taehyung chuckled and leaned against the counter, "I'm bi to be correct, I just lean towards girls. But I can, no one and nothing is stopping me so~ I know you like it too~" Taehyung cooed and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist. Taehyung buried his face in Jungkook's neck. "Jungkook I've liked you for a while now you know? mm we've known each other for a while too. Ever since before kindergarten. I used to have a crush on you in 8th grade but I had to move so I lost those feelings." Taehyung started to drunkenly press soft kisses to Jungkook's neck. Jungkook sighed, "I-I didn't know that Tae.." Jungkook started to feel something press up against his leg and blushed. "You're drunk Tae, You should go shower and take care of your- problem- I'll talk to you when you're sober-" And with that Jungkook pushed the older off of him. Taehyung pouted, "Awhh but I was just starting to have fun~~" Jungkook sighed and shook his head. "Oh just go you drunk-" Taehyung started to slump his way out of the kitchen, before he left he squeezed Jungkook's ass then bolted out. The bunny teethed 20 year old squeaked and blushed furiously, "A-Asshole!" 

▬▬▬▬▬

Namjoon and Yoongi arrived at the Pizza parlor and entered. They both took a seat at a booth after ordering their extra cheesy pepperoni pizza. Yoongi immediately took out his phone and started to text some. Namjoon didn't know who and it was odd. With a frown Namjoon took Yoongi's phone out of his hand and shut it off. "Hey.. w-we're supposed to be o-on a date.." Yoongi nodded and grabbed the phone out of Namjoon's hand and shoved it in his pocket. He then took Namjoon's hand into his and smiled sweetly, "Yes yes you're right, i'm sorry. I had to text my boss and let him know i'm taking off tomorrow to spend the day with you." Namjoon blushed faintly and chuckled quietly, "Babe you didn't have to but okay.." Yoongi kissed the top of Namjoon's hand.

The two were silent for the rest of the time until the pizza came. To spice things up, Namjoon decided to tease Yoongi under the table. He gently rubbed his foot against Yoongi's crotch while Yoongi was in the middle of chewing. Yoongi looked at Namjoon and smirked, "Ah i'll play the game you're playing~ I guess my baby boy is horny? hm?" Yoongi whispered seductively. Namjoon bit his lip, "mm i'm just teasing daddy so he pays more attention to me~" Namjoon had already finished his pizza and was waiting for Yoongi to finish. 

A few seconds later, Yoongi had finished his pizza and threw out their trash. He walked over to Namjoon and grabbed his wrist tightly, dragging him out of the Pizza parlor and to the back of the building.