chapter one

Magcon, that meet and greet convention, you know?  Its been going on for around 2 months now.  I, myself, am considered quite a famous viner, with over 2 million followers.  

Just last week, the manager actually invited me to join, but I'd be away from my family for a while.  

It was a hard decision, of course, I wanted to go, but leaving my family?  Thats pretty hard.

Once I made my decision on going, my family supported me, and I packed up my bags.  Now, I'm traveling by plane to Orlando, Florida.  I'm actually really excited to meet all the boys, and Mahagony.  They all seem so sweet, and funny.  I have a few vine ideas to do with them.

-

The flight went by quick.  I live in New Jersey, so it was a roughly, 2 hour flight.  

 All my bags are actually already at the hotel, minus my backpack I have with me.

At the airport, Cameron Dallas is suppose to meet up with me, and bring me to the hotel.  I know who he is, and he seems sweet.

 "Lorrie." a male voice calls from behind me.  I turn around to see Cameron Dallas, and I smile.  

"Hi Cameron." I smile, as we shake hands.

"So, I'll bring you to the hotel, then today were gonna hang out and chill in our hotel room." he smiles, as we start walking towards the exit.

"Ok." I smile.  

When were outside, we hop into a rental car Cameron must of, well, rented, I suppose.  Once we reach the hotel, we hop out of the car, and head straight to the hotel room.

"So, right now, Nash, his little brother Hayes, and Shawn are here." he smiles, opening the door.  I automatically see a boy, guitar in hand, strumming some different chords on the couch.  Me and Cameron walk inside, and I'm blown away by the size of this place.  Its huge.  

"You can go put your bag down in that room over there, we gave you and Mahagony the biggest room to share, because everyone has to share a room." Cameron smiles.

"Thank you." I smile, as I walk into that room.  I see two beds, and some luggage next to one of them.  I can tell from the tags on the luggage its mine, so I lay my backpack on the bed next to it.  I take a seat on the bed, and text my mom everything is good, and I'm already at the hotel.

I hold my phone in my hand, since I'm wearing soccer shorts.  Thats my usual outfit, soccer or basketball short, along with a t-shirt.  

I walk out of my room, and I can hear boys singing terribly, minus one who sounds good, and the strumming of a guitar.  I walk into the living room type thing to see Nash and Hayes Grier, Cameron, and Shawn.  Shawn spots me, stops playing, and smiles.

"Hi Lorrie, I'm Shawn" he smiles.

"Hi." I smile, as Nash and Hayes then look over at me.  Nash gets up and wlaks over to me.

"I'm Nash, welcome to Magcon." he smiles, wrapping me in a hug, as I laugh. 

"GROUP HUG!" Someone shouts, as I'm automatically wrapped in a hug.  

"Ok, I'm losing oxygen!" I chuckle, as they let go.

"Hi Lorrie, I'm Hayes." Hayes smiles, extending his hand.

"I'm Lorrie, nice to meet you Hayes." I smile, shaking his hand.

"Did you know were the youngest ones on this tour." he says, as we take a seat on the couch.

"I had a good feeling." I chuckle.

"When are you turning 14?" he asks.

"June 17th, when are you turning 14?" I ask back.