chapter nine

The next morning I wake up to someone shaking me. I slowly open my eyes, and see Hayes.

"What do you want Hayes?" I ask.

"I have a good idea for a prank." Hayes says, as I sit up.

"Go on." I say, as Hayes sits next to me on my bed.

"Well, my idea is that we get Nash out next. We put maybe in his toothpaste, or whoever uses it first." Hayes says

"Hayes, I love you." I joke, standing up, as we both run to the kitchen. Its 8:04, so were allowed to start setting up the prank. We sneak into Nash's room, and grab his toothpaste. We open the lid, and apply a good amount of mayo on the top, then close it. I run it back in his room, and then me and Hayes high-five.

"Another one down." Hayes says, as I laugh.

"That is true." I say, as we sit down on the couch.

"So, last night Phoebe called me, she actuall broke up with me for another guy." Hayes says.

"Oh, its okay Hayes, you were to good for her anyways." I say, patting his shoulder.

"Thanks Lorrie, but I dont mind, like I said yesterday, I did want to break up with her, I dont really know her to well." Hayes says, as I nod.

"So, do you know what were doing today?" I ask.

"Were not doing anything, maybe we can just hang out today?" Hayes suggests, as I smile.

"Yeah, I would like that." I smile. I head into my room and get changed into a black crop top and a white skirt, with white high-top converse. I then brush my teeth and hair, and me and Hayes then head off downstairs to get some breakfast.

I grab a waffle and some orange juice, while Hayes grabs a breakfast sandwhich and water.

"So Hayes, last night Nash invited me to your guys' family road trip." I say, playing around with the waffle.

"Really? Usually he hates when people other then our family goes." Hayes says.

"Thats weird." I mutter, eating my waffle.

{Hayes POV}

After breakfast, me and Lorrie go back to the hotel room. I immediatly walk off to find Nash. And, the prank worked by the way, Carter texted me all about it!

I walk into Nash's room, where hes watching tv.

"hey Hayes." he smiles, sitting up on his bed.

"You like Lorrie, dont you." I say

"No I dont, who told you that?" Nash asks

"You never, and I mean never, want people other than family coming on our yearly road trip with us, then we meet Lorrie and you ask her." I state, crossing my arms.

"Maybe I just think shes cool." Nash says, crossing his arms.

"You think shes more than cool." I mutter.

"Wanna know what? Maybe I do like her. Its not my fault, shes beautiful, funny, and adorable, who wouldnt like her?" Nash asks, then he smirks. "You like her."

"What? No I dont." I say

"Yes you do, I can tell, but I'm sorry Hayes, shes mine." Nash says, turning his attention back to the tv.

"You cant claim a girl.'' I say, getting annoyed.

"Thats true, but she likes me, I think, I hope." Nash says, sighing. "I'm gonna make her mine, I can promise you that." he says.